Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Alligator Sky

Article taken from Adam Young’s blog.

5

6

7

You’re absolutely beautiful
and
I honestly wouldn’t want to be anywhere else
but I can never hold her gaze

We stood like strangers on the beach
and I wanted to
talked things over

We sat around a blazing bonfire
and
I can’t remember where she came from

"The sun rises and sets in those eyes"

I want something flowery and bright
yet something show
ON A WHITE BACKGROUND

I became inspired to live brighter

I slipped into the water
threatening adventure
I had no idea what to expect
and something happened.

complete darkness.

Everything is moving in squares
in a strange way.
I felt good
And yet, guilty
I'm so undeserving of Your grace

they all look at me
And when that happens, everything
becomes tolerable, passable, admirable, moral,
legal, and even applaudable


The Emo Blogger's Happy Blogging Challenge: Crazy-Happiness

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks addie, glad you liked it! :)

      Delete
  2. Hello NBI, pakihanap po ang bahay ni LJ

    kakangratyeleyt ko lang xa. nice!=)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cheesera... pag may pumunta saming NBI, papahanap kita kay bogart! :)

      Delete
  3. So I guess Blackout Poetry is the norm these days. Have to try one myself. Hoho.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha... in my norms, rei. :) you should, for sure you will have fun doing it.

      Delete
  4. I Love it. Blackout poetry. I should try that sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi miss chievous, thanks for dropping by and for following, i love having new blogger friends!

      Yeah, its a nice activity, medyo mahirap lang magshade. hahahaha

      Delete
  5. You've started a trend, LJ! Kahit si Mots natuwa sa pauso mo. lolz

    I love Adam! I think his response to Taylor's Enchanted is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha. nakigaya lang din ako. I feel proud kasi ginaya ni mots.

      Adam is awesome, yeah, that is awesome as well.

      Delete
    2. parang gusto ko pa ng isa lol

      Delete
    3. sir mots, kahit isang libo pa! hahaha...

      Delete