Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Akala Mo Lang Wala Nang Slumbook Pero Meron, Meron, Meron


A Meme Post


And now we pause for an important childhood memory – Slumbook!

Oh yes, you’ve read it right. Don’t go rolling your eyes and start contemplating how boring slumbook can get. Definitely, there was a point in your life where you encounter this waste of time amazing get to know you more tool. Haha! Remember your classmate who will give you his/her notebook and when you finger thru it, it has a lot of questions. First page, name, next, nickname, third page, address, and I will stop now before this get too uncomfortable. The richer kids will get slumbooks from Bookstores, it comes in beautiful scented papers and you will even beg your classmates just to have a chance to write on it. Been there. :D

In response to PM’s meme and to encourage her to write more personal post, I will answer the same questions. And to make things more embarrassing fun, I will also tag my friends to join the activity. The rule is simple, answer the questions and tag your blogger friends.

Let’s start.

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing: Talking. It may sound weird, but I can get lazy reading, writing and eating, but I never heard myself said that I was too tired to talk. My friends can testify that I really have a lot of stories to tell, that I am witty enough to be capable enough to talk about anything under the sun, and if they need something from me, they will say I am a good conversationalist. The talkative list on Elementary days, my name will always be part of it.

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show, or a novel you wish existed in real life: Interesting. I know that fictional characters were inspired by individuals. But I really think that life will be cooler if mermaids and genies existed. Yes, I am a big Walt Disney fan.

What did you want to be when you grow up: If you will ask me this question two decades ago, no hesitations, I want to be a Doctor! But since I really cannot stand blood, I want to be a Chemical Engineer. I really find Chemistry fascinating. The idea of staying in a laboratory and creating something beneficial to society excites me.

What super power would you like to have: Telekinesis, seeing the future, and making molecules freeze/moves faster. I am a big Charmed fan, and since I will never be a witch, I can settle for their powers. Oh, I also want to orb to a different place!



What is your worst habit: There are times where I will talk faster than I think. And sometimes, my stupid mouth will always get me into trouble. Insert John Mayer song here.

What is your best quality: Tough one. I am a good listener, and though I can really get opinionated with everything, I know when it’s time to give the floor to someone else.

An accomplishment you’re most proud of: It will always be finishing college with little help from my parents. High five to all the working students in the world!

One word to describe your life so far: It's not that complicated. :)

What are the things that piss you off most: Insensitivity. Because I sincerely believe that being aware of how someone feels will make you more tolerable. A world with tolerance will always be a world of peace. Thank you, Las Vegas. Haha.

What makes you cry: Will I be weirder if I will tell you that I rarely cry. The last time I cried was when my Grandmother was buried. It was crazy, because we have a big family and I was the only one crying. Pfft.

You laugh because: I believe that laughing is the best medicine. Nothing in this world needs to be taken to seriously. I laugh at my problems the same way I laugh while watching some corny sitcom on TV.

If I did not know better I would: I really will do something violent. Throwing rocks on a windshield is really one of the best stress reliever I can think of.

That was really fun! So for my lovely blogger friends, it's your turn to answer the same questions and tag your friends. I am choosing MEcoy, Orange Pulps, Dorm Boy, Kulapitot, Zaizai, and Mark Joe. If you need clarifications, you can check PM's post.

Happy Thursday!

16 comments:

  1. fantastic answers! i think you did better than me. this is indeed fun. who knew acting immature yields so much pleasure? we should try this again sometime, lj.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, it was really fun. Thanks for tagging me, PM. I hope my friends will find it fun, too.

      Delete
  2. At dahil jan sumali na rin ako sa inyong SlumBook!

    Nice to know something about you. This is really fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, Ikaw kasi we. Salamat Dorm Boy, you are so cool.

      Delete
  3. Omg, slumbook days are soooo back. In a more sushal version nga lang! Hahaha. Cheers for choosing Charmed! I grew up watching them too. Don't worry too much about not crying, it's normal. All of us naman have different levels of emotions and feelings and how we handle them :) Great answers Lj, high five! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. High Five! Tama ka nung sinabi mo na mas sushal version na siya. Anong sabi ng lumang notebook sa ganitong slumbook. chos.

      Delete
  4. nung elem pa last ko nakasagot dyan haha aun cute ng definition of love eeh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha. panalo mecoy, diba. sagot ka din ha.

      Delete
  5. I am also a big fan of Charmed. I used to imagine having all their powers too. nakikisabay pa ko sa "the power of three will set you free" nila. haha :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. true, first episode nila sinabi yun. Memorize ko agad. :D

      Delete
  6. Care to have some talking marathon with me sometime? Hikhik.

    ReplyDelete
  7. bogart talaga ho! ginulo mo na naman ang magulo ko ng isip, slam book ba o "slum book"? anu ba talaga koya?!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bogRT, wag mo na kasing isipin kung anong spelling, yaan mo nalang.

      Delete