Pages

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Lessons from New Favorites

For the past days, I indulged myself on watching shows that not just interests me, but also made me reflect a lot of thing. And since I am bored determined to make up to my blog. Allow me to share them. :d

ONCE UPON A TIME - Who doesn’t love Regina? If there is one thing about her that fascinates me, I guess aside from the fact that she is too regal, she is also so relatable. I am sure, we all an Evil Queen inside of us – determined to get what she wants no matter what it takes, will love to be truly happy, and sometimes, be selfish enough to think about herself first. Pain caused the Regina to be who she is, and it is amazing how Pain also makes her want to change. The Evil Queen will always be love. :D

SHERLOCK – When I found out that BBC have this, I was apprehensive. Probably, because I idolized Sherlock Holmes so much that I really don’t want to mess with how I knew him. And now, I am glad I gave the show a try.

This show will amaze you in ways hard to describe. Though it can get too scientific and certain things were so difficult to understand, their version of Sherlock Holmes have the one great thing that the Sherlock that I have had – the power of observation.

It always pay to observe. :D


BRAVE – Merida said at the end of the movie, “There are those who say fate is something beyond our command. That destiny is not our own, but I know better. Our fate lives within us, you only have to be brave enough to see it.”

I guess the phrase sums why I love the film. Let’s all be brave, every body.


THE PRINCESS AND THE FROG – Of course, Tiana is not your regular princess. She doesn’t dream to find true love, she believes in hard work, and most of all, she doesn’t like fairy tales. And if we all have an evil queen, for sure, we also have a Tiana inside of us. We just have to realize what we all need. :D


There you go. Happy Holidays everyone!

14 comments:

  1. Malaking check ako sa 1st 2... I live Sherlock. I finished Season 1 of once upon a time...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am currently on season 2 episode six of Once Upon A Time. Hindi ko minadali Senyor, mahirap ng walang tulog. :D

      Delete
  2. Happy holidays! :) I enjoyed Once Upon A Time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also enjoyed it too. Hello Angelo. :D

      Delete
  3. Hi LJ! Happy new year to you, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore Brave. I tried watching Sherlock but I got bored after watching 1 episode :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha... Its super haba kasi. grabe diba. Hello Elmer.

      Delete
  5. My boyfriend really loves Sherlock and forces me to watch with him so I learned to love it nalang haha :)

    Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha.... It is my boyfriend who recommended it. :D

      Delete
  6. Manigong bagong taon, LJ! Buhayin natin ang pagbblog ulit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Nyl. Yeah, we need to redeem ourselves. We've been relaxing last year.

      Delete
  7. Ganda ng list ha. Fave ko din ang Once Upon A Time.. baka nga ulitin ko ulit from Season 1.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice list of movies. All have their own lessons for us. Honestly, ni isa sa kanila, di ko pa napanuod. But I will definitely add them all to my "to watch movies" list. ^_^
    Kaibril's Sweet Life - Delicious desserts

    ReplyDelete