Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Blackout Poetry

Addie started it all! And since I am a big inggetero, here is my first attempt in Blackout Poetry! I just hope it makes sense. :)

untitled

When our minds run out of working memory
with no recollection
or
without comprehending any of the words


your attention absorbed
any left over
to remember a part
said in a statement

overall
thoughts drift away,
finding positive
creative and inventive moments
Is
likely noted.

12 comments:

  1. haha nice idea! in fairness, somehow parang may sense yung blackout poetry mo :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Orange. This is awesome. I'm glad you tried this one. Why is it that most have had their beginner's luck whilst I didn't? Good job and I hope you keep at it?

    May I also ask your permission to have this featured in my poetry blog? Does this have a title? Like "Memory" or something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be an honor, Addie. Title is Missing Moments

      Delete
    2. "a big inggetero"

      I should have considered that as hint. I am so embarrassed. I am sorry. Eee.

      Delete
  3. LJ, I'm not sure if my first comment went in or not. I find blogspot not user-friendly when it comes to comments. Or maybe it's just me. I just want you to know that I appreciate your linking my blog to this post and that you have no idea how thrilled I am to see this attempt of yours. My first attempt was so-so while this one shows potential so I really hope that you keep at it.

    And may I also ask your permission to have this posted in my poetry blog? Does this come with a title, like "Memory" or something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, hindi lang ikaw ang may ganyang problema, and I really apologize for the inconvenience, I hope hindi last comment na ito. :)

      Delete
  4. nice one lj. i can feel the longing, very cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe... thanks PM. Hirap magshade ng itim.

      Delete
  5. nice one lj. i can feel the longing, very cool. PM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mukhang nagkaproblem ka na naman sa pagcomment, thanks ulet.

      Delete