Pages

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Dos


I thought I have everything under control last year. However, the problem with control is you cannot control anything - it is either you just became responsible for every stupid decision you made, or you just let go and just enjoy the flow.

Last year, I was close to going berserk. Honestly, things way go too out of hand that I no longer understand what happened. Probably, that is also the reason why I have been absent on this page. Aside from I don't want to rant about things, I also want to forget the moments where I have was in the lowest of lows. Too bad it never work.

If there are any perks on being in a sort of hell state, I became closer with my family. After several years of being independent and suffering the price of it, nothing beats the feeling the love your family give. Its like going back through the core of all the things you are working hard for. Finally, I remembered the goals I am working hard for.

And as the year change, I will admit that things aren't back to how they were supposed to be. But, as always, in every second chance that we have to fix our shits, we just have to rely that this time we will not screw up. And as always, we must never be afraid to try.

"the fears that once controlled me, can't get to me at all 

- Elsa"

5 comments:

  1. Family will always be there for us bad or good.. Value them while you still can :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every thing you fail in life is worth a second try. Let go of the past and focus on what the present is giving you while you're working harder for your future. I hope things will be okay with you soon. And blogging will not meet its hiatus again. Have faith always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sabay kanta ng let it go haha! Miss you lj!

    ReplyDelete
  4. last year was truly the shit, lj. but i guess the good news is it is behind us, and on we go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tas bigla tayong kanta ng Let It Go.. lels. Well aside sa we should ride the flow, also ask God guidance.

    ReplyDelete