Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Book Report

My landlady asked me to create a book report for her Son. Actually, it was my friend’s recommendation that brought me into this chaos that I don’t even know if I will be able to surpass.


I really don’t know why I should be pressured with it. Maybe because the last time I remembered creating a book report was still way back in High School and during that time I still have a lot of time reading, analyzing every detail, studying and writing. Right now, I can say that during my spare time, I’m sleeping or I’m at FACEBOOK. Another thing, the student who I am writing the book report for is also studying on a Science High School. Though I know the “Scientian” way of doing things, it adds up the pressure because things are way different now, kids are smarter these days and they have every technology in the world to assist them with all of their school needs. The book was also given to me yesterday, I have read the first two chapters, and the submission is on two days from now.


I really don’t understand why some parents tolerate the fact that someone else is doing their child’s project. Back then, I was just on my own, trying to maximize what my family have to accomplish every school requirement left for me just to finish school. Though I know I will get some sort of pay, or bragging rights by doing it, it’s upsetting that money has played a big part in achieving something. How unfair the world has become, right?


I just hope I will be able to meet my deadline, because I’m sure, I will be in great trouble if I wont.

No comments:

Post a Comment