Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Home


Isn't it fascinating how complicated an individual can get?

10 days ago, I ate my pride and left my boarding house to live with my Mom and my niece only to realize that I miss Manila too much that I want to live there again.

Honestly, being with my Mom isn't that bad. It has its perks. I wake up knowing that someone will cook for me, I can sleep all day knowing that my clothes are already laundried and pressed, and the fact that she is always there for me makes me grin. Cheers for all the Mothers that we all love!

However, I miss the city. Though I don't have the comfort of having someone beside me, and I am alone most of the time, I guess I will never be used to living a provincial life. I've been independent since I was 19. Working my hardest in order to not starve in the city. Haha. I miss the challenges and the struggles of the city.

I also miss my friends and the things we do together. I miss all the activities, both sane and insane, that we shared. I miss you.

The whole time that I am here in the province, I realized that I am in my comfort zone every time that I am all by myself. Probably, I am no longer used to having someone tend to my needs and take care of me. Being here can get boring you know. Aside from that, the idea that you are so far from all the things that you get used to like playing AION, blogging at a net cafe, bonding with your friends, meeting new people, joining PBO (Oh hi there, my PBO friends!), flirting with people makes me frustrated.

Now, every thing will be back to square one. And in God's time, Manila, I am coming home. Hopefully in two weeks time. :D

6 comments:

  1. Hmmnnn... well, focus ka na lang sa positive perks... Baliktad tayo ng katayuan, ako I want to stay with my mom... every weekend I have to go home to see her...Caloocan lang naman...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am loving the perks naman, I just dont want the feeling na palaging kang sobrang pagod. Ampf. :D

      Delete
  2. well yan ang sarap ng buhay na kasama ang nanay,
    pero ayun nga nakakaenjoy pa din maging independent paminsan minsan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. un nga we. haist mas sanay ako na nahihirapan ako, lols. :D

      Delete
  3. I would prefer na kasama mo sila pra sabi mo nga iba lang if somebody is there to tend ur basic needs, luto laba at iba pa:)
    But sometimes nakakamiss din yung ikaw lang.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. true. But I am hoping that I made the right choice now.

      Delete