Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas from The Orange Wit!

I noticed that my last post was about all my office rants. Embarrassing! Thankfully, it got sorted out three days after my supervisor started bullying me and my new officemate.

Lately, I have nothing interesting to write about. Most of the time, I am too lazy to even open my blogger account. I guess it happens to everyone so like Olivia Culpo who won Ms. Universe, I have no regrets. :D

I’ll be spending my Christmas Eve at the office. Boo! But I’ve been doing it for the past seven years so I can’t complaint at all. Before everything gets mayhem tomorrow, let me greet everyone a Merry Christmas! May all your heart’s desires be granted and may this season bring you a happier vibe!

You are all awesome! Also, this is my 300th post. Yey! Who would have thought? :D

Happy Holidays! :D

20 comments:

  1. well philippines should have won the title
    congrats sa 300th post mo
    keep it up lj,
    merry pasko din sayo,
    kakahiya kaw may naigift na sakin ako wa pa haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maligayang pasko... ayos lang yun, madami pang paskong dadating.

      Delete
  2. Boo @ Christmas Eve shift.
    Anyways, happy holidays LJ! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, well I survived it. Merry Christmas, Joe. :D

      Delete
  3. LJ! Merry, Merry Christmas to you, my dear. Don't worry, even if you're working on Christmas night I know you'll soon reap the rewards of all of your hard work. Just keep the faith, okay. Congratulations on your 300th post too! I hope to see and read more orange wit blog posts of yours :)

    btw, I finally made my report card 2012. Infairness, naaliw, naloka at natuto ako :)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha... Merry Christmas Miko. I just read it, don't worry, you can breathe now. Let's do 2013 awesome!

      Delete
  4. this is late, but i hope you had a great and meaningful Christmas, despite na on the eve e nasa ofc ka. :)

    and congrats din sa 300th posts mo. keep at it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maraming salamat JM. I hope you also do the same. :D

      Delete
  5. merry christmas malandi este magaling hahahaha :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha... malandi ha, ampf talaga. Merry Xmas din. :D

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Sa iyo din Mr. Iskwater. Welcome sa orange kong mundo. :D

      Delete