Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Olivia


If you had a clean state, are there things that you'd like to change? Or would you want things to stay the same?

I always believe that I am not a clean slate - and I will never be one. Life will be too boring if we will always keep on doing the right things. 

Changes will always be good. There are things that I definitely want to do differently, this year. However, I am in a stage where I have to be extra cautious with all the things I am doing. Though it is hard to admit, all of us are not getting any younger. In every decision we will make, we have to think of how it will affect us in a longer scale.

However, I know I will still have my positive attitude next year. I am sure. Every experience, good or bad, no matter what it is, you will learn from it. It's just life. 

Happy New Year everyone! :D


10 comments:

  1. happy new year bowgarth! ayan change. iba spelling.hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want change! chowking ! hahahahah

    boring ang life pag walang twist and turns .. happy new year lj!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha... Ibang klase ka talaga.

      Happy New Year, Josh!

      Delete
  3. theres nothing i could add up too there
    i mean life is unperfectly perfect for is
    happy 2013 lj
    wish you the best of luck:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year MEcoy, all the best

      Delete
  4. Go LJ! Optimism ata lahat ng peg niyo. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it is always good to open the year in a optimistic note. :D

      Delete