Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

At The Movies

We all have our own share of rejection. Sometimes, we get rejected or we reject somebody.

This happened when I was 19. My ex and I were having issues then and at that point, one mistake will really lead to saying adios to each other.

During that time, I was sure that Ex was cheating on me, and during that time, he was already 23. I really have this attitude that when someone did me something wrong, I really don't get mad, I get even. And during that time, I was stupid enough to chat with someone on the internet, exchange numbers, and eventually, end up in a motel naked with a stranger.

On the day of the SEB, hehe, I was sitting nervously at the food court of SM Centerpoint. There is a roller coaster moving on my head. I know that what I was doing was wrong, and this will never make things right. Definitely, I was in pain. My mind is not working properly.

I received the text that he was already in the area. I put on my baseball cap then started scanning the people surrounding me. Lord, please make him someone I will like, Lord, please make him someone I will like, that was the only thing that is going into my head.

And, then there was him. And damn, he was someone I like. He has those oriental features that I always love, his skin was fair and he has a cute smile. After some introduction, he started talking about going into the Motel beside the mall. Though, I really want to be with him, my conscience was killing me. Cheating is really something that I will have a hard time doing. So, I just ask him to walk around first.

On our way to movie house, I saw this big poster of happy feet, and remember that this was the movie that my Ex and I should watch. I ask him if he wants to watch the movie but he just said that he didn't went to SM for that, and he started insisting that we should leave the mall now. But, I also insisted that we'd just watch the movie now. He said no. And all I remember saying was, sorry, but I cannot go with you, now. I ran towards the ticket booth, got my ticket, then hurried to the cinema entrance. He was staring at me, disappointed, and I really feel bad for how I acted. I know I just wasted his time, and all I can do was to mouth sorry.

The movie started, but he never left my thought. I get my phone and just texted him, told him that I was really having a hard day, that my boyfriend was cheating with me and I was really sorry for everything. I told him that he was a good guy, and I will understand if he will hate me after what I did.

I was never expecting a reply coming from him. But, to my surprise, he did. He said, sana sinabi mo na agad, para nadamayan kita, ayaw ko kasi ng happy feet na movie e. bigla ka namang tumakbo, sana yung isa nalang ang pinanood natin. Enjoy! :)

Yeah, I know, I was stupid.


10 comments:

  1. for some reason this cheating post put a big grin on my face. idk why really. but i am with you on the getting even bit. i saw a post on 9gag that said don't go to bed angry. spend your time overnight plotting a horrible, horrible revenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sometimes, we really have to be like that, no more mr. nice guy, right?

      Delete
  2. ayaw kasi ng happy feet gusto ice age jaajajaj

    ReplyDelete
  3. so... di you guys ever.. uhm.. hook up after? :D just curious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hindi na. nakakahiya sa kanya if i will try to contact him pa

      Delete
  4. hmm well we can do such things when were angry,mad or upset.
    i understand you for that just be careful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is true.

      Yeah, im careful naman, madalas kinakabahan

      Delete
  5. Don't feel bad about the fact that you wanted revenge, more so getting even. It's better na nailabas mo yung sama ng loob mo instead of just keeping it to yourself and all, masama yan. Pero infairness, mukhang mabait naman itong si other guy, kahit ganon ang nangyari he was still nice and understanding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buti nga he is we, naalala ko tuloy siya. hahaha

      Delete