Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

Korean Guys

I will not bore you with another book post. Though I finished another one last night, and before you start thinking that I am really a fast reader, it is really not a book, it is a manual. The Manual of the Warrior of Light will really give you thoughts to think about, how you will look at your life and all the self help stuff. It’s 30 pages and has the same price of other Paulo Coelho books, pretty expensive. 

On other news, I had another encounter with a Korean Guy last Sunday. I was on my way to work and he was sitting behind me. Because Megamall is under renovation, the bus has to unload its passengers on the building near the MRT (sorry, I am not sure whether its A or B). He got off before me, and noticing the poor foreigner is lost, I pointed him the way to the mall entrance. I kept on checking on him whether he is following me, and he is. :) When we reached the guards, I heard a voice behind me. When I turned, it is Mr. Good looking Korean guy saying his thanks and bowing his head to me. I smiled, because my day is complete!

This is not the first time I encountered a cute Korean guy. When I was still working in Unionbank Plaza, while smoking with an officemate, a Korean guy approached me holding two peso coin and his phone. He is smiling and bowing his head. I looked at my officemate hoping that we will both understand what this foreigner want from us. My mind was already trying to analyze what this cute guy want from me when he started saying, “low batt.” Then I understand that all he needs from us is to borrow our phone to text somebody about his phone. Since I am flirt  friendly, I gave him my phone. When he finished texting, he give me back my phone and insists on giving me the two peso coin. Haha! Weird guy. I told him that he can keep the money because I have load that time, thank goodness for unlitext.

Koreans can really get weird. In Ortigas, there are a lot. They always walk in groups, with their parents and their dogs and carrying a lot of books. They have weird antics that you may either find cute or annoying.

But I really don’t mind them staying. Because, I love them.

I. LOVE. THEM.

16 comments:

  1. I like koreans because of their cutey, chinky eyes. I love chinky eyes! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same here. have you seen my email? :D

      Delete
    2. Hey LJ! yes, I've sent you an email :)

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. nakow not safe for work haha joke... mejo big nga sila sa pinas ngayon... I have many Korean friends before at OK naman sila.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha... not safe for work ba? Yeah, they are okay naman, minsan.

      Delete
  3. I also love Korean guys. I love the latest models of Bench :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Siwon and Donghae of Super Juniors, good choices elmer!

      Delete
  4. may pupil akong korean dati. sabihin na nating, mas gusto ko pag walaang recitation :) lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha... handa ng kumot para sa ilong, sa tenga at sa mga pores.

      Delete
  5. in all the places i toured there is always an outpouring of koreans - they are everywhere! i find that there are cute ones too but sometimes i get confused a bit because it's hard to tell who the guys are from the girls! LOL PM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. true. haha... minsan ang hirap talaga, but they all look weird.

      Delete
  6. Cute ng mga Korean guys. Their body type is okay. Yoko ng mga masyadong buffed eh. Tsaka face value talaga ng mga Korean astig :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. kala ko napublish yung comment ko hihi o dinelete mo? hahhaha

    anyway sabi ko, may korean akong pupil, sabihin na nating, ayoko ng recitation pag nandun siya. ahha :))

    kape na!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. published naman ah... :D bakit mahirap sa recitation sir mots?

      sige sige, next time po. :D

      Delete