Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

NTE

Sometimes, no matter how careful you are with every thing that you do, misfortunes finds its way to make your life miserable.

I received my first notice to explain in my current company. What is a NTE? How will I explain it? If you are working in a call center, the moment you forgot to call in and you failed to go to work, you will be given a NCNS (No Call No Show) Violation. You have to create a letter where you will explain yourself and all that   crap. Failure to do so may lead to more sanctions.

Since I am working in a company where money is involved. There will be instances once you made a mistake, you will not just be suspended, they also charge their employees for any financial loss that the company incur. Crap, right?

Which is why I am always careful in everything I do while I am in the office. So careful sometimes, paranoia happens.

You just don't know how frustrating this gets. Aside from its my first, we are talking about 76 thousands worth of financial lost. So when I received my NTE, I explained myself. I know some of you will not be able to relate with the jargons that we use in the office, but in my letter you will understand how frustrated and irritated I am.

Dear Team,


Thank you for informing me about this transaction that I really don't have any idea about.


The report said that it was endorsed to me but I cannot even recall the transaction. I already talked to my colleagues and they said that the paper that supposed to be verified that time has a "highlight" on it, and the reason why my office mates thought that the paper was endorsed to me because I have this habit of highlighting Accepted or Verified every time I post an instruction. 


Here in CCSD, amendment instructions are given in bulk. Before I even highlight a word on a particular instruction, it is my nature to sign the paper first. That way, work will always be easier. 


My pen, highlighters, staplers and all other office supplies are always on my table, someone can even use it without my knowledge.


If the paper was properly endorsed to me, definitely, you will see my signature on it. However, the part where you have to Accept/Verify doesn't even have any signature.


Is there any proof that it was endorsed to me? Looking at the report, I cannot see anything justifying that it was given to me. It just states that I overlooked it and then I have this notice.


I think it will be unfair to anyone to be placed under code without any concrete evidence. It is also be unfair to judge someone using an office supply, that anyone can access, as proof.


Thank you,

Yes, they use a highlighter to drag my name into the whole incident.

Your thoughts?






10 comments:

  1. Ako nakaka-4 na NTEs na... at lahat yung umabot sa admin hearing hehehe. Buti na lang abswelto ako sa lahat ng kaso :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that is good for you, Elmer. Sana lang maabswelto din ako.

      Delete
  2. I hope that the truth will soon surface :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, emo. I am also hoping that. Thank you for dropping by. :D

      Delete
  3. i hope this gets sorted out, lj. it really sucks when life sucker punches you without any warning. but be strong alright? it will be okay. PM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will, PM. Thank you for the encouragement. :)

      Delete
  4. i hope this gets sorted out, lj. it really sucks when life sucker punches you without any warning. but be strong alright? it will be okay. PM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diko pa rin gets kung ano ang NTE pero I worked in a cakk center before my current job and this is the reason, among many others, kung bakit nag-quit ako after only 6 months. Sobrang sakal na sakal lahat ng employees. Once, I called in for an emergency leave kasi my dengue yung relative ko, sabi lang sakin baka may iba daw pwedeng magbantay. Hahaha!

    Anyway, I wish you the best of luck, kung ano man yang issue. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diko pa rin gets kung ano ang NTE pero I worked in a cakk center before my current job and this is the reason, among many others, kung bakit nag-quit ako after only 6 months. Sobrang sakal na sakal lahat ng employees. Once, I called in for an emergency leave kasi my dengue yung relative ko, sabi lang sakin baka may iba daw pwedeng magbantay. Hahaha!

    Anyway, I wish you the best of luck, kung ano man yang issue. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm.. centers are different kasi, pati they are really into attendance. kaya siguro ganun. I hope happier ka na sa job mo barefooted, and hey, welcome sa blog ko! :)

      Delete