Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

The Perks of Being A Wallflower

Dear Friend,
 
I am currently writing this here in the office so bear with me. I have no idea how this post will look like on my page but please understand that if I will write this a little later, it will never have the same feel. Don't worry, I will edit it. :)
 
I finished another book and right now, and right now a lot of thoughts are entering my mind. The Perks of Being a Wallflower really gave me a 180 degrees spin. All of a sudden, I need to smoke, and that usually happen when something really affect me so bad. Then I just start writing this before all of the things that are acting like a roller coaster in my head eventually dispersed.
 
There is no one to blame but me. Maybe because I can relate to Charlie so much that most of the time, I understand him. I feel his pain. And, I relate to him. From his love of his books, to how he treat things, up to the moment that he is just becoming a shoulder to someone. When Sam told him that he just don't show the things that he really felt, it just hit me straight on. Now, the book just became so special to me.
 
Being a wallflower myself, it is always nice knowing that somewhere in this crazy world, someone is going through what you go through. I appreciate the idea that though Charlie can sometimes be weird, he is always love. Some people even consider him special. And yes, that also happened to me.
 
A wallflower is really not a bad thing. What is really important about being such is not about the perks, but how people sometimes misjudged you and how eventually, you surprise them.
 
The real perks of being a wallflower is really not about the friends, the books, the drugs and the crazy things that you've been into. It is on Charlie's salutation to his anonimous friend, by being a wallflower, there is,
 
LOVE ALWAYS. :)
 
Updated! Here is the Trailer…
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Now do Catcher! haha I'm sure maaaning ka din at how eerily books like this know you. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha... Yeah, basahin ko siya mamaya pag hindi masyadong busy sa work.

      Delete
  2. Hmmm... naka-install na yung Windows Live Writer sa office PC mo or are you blogging via email? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blogging via email, kaya delayed ang pagsagot ng comments.

      Delete