Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

The Orange Mail

   

Hello,

Who would have thought that a blog activity will be the reason why I will remember you? And, oh, I remember you well. I have a lot of things to say, but before I go emotional with this introduction, let me first tell you that I love you, and I will always believe in you.

Times will get tougher.

You will move to a different place where you will have no friends, not even a single acquaintance. Never fret, though. You have Mama and your sisters, and you will always have me. Most of the time you will be alone, but that will be way better than being lonely. Your parents will never get back together. Be thankful that it will happen because you will never see them hurt each other again. You will be able to sleep better because Mama will not cry na. You will even see her in a happy mode because all of her problems will subsides.

Moments will come where you will be confused. You will be scared. Never worry because you will make the right decision. In time, you will be happier, surrounded with fabulous friends, and amazing experiences because you made the right choice. You will be involved with several people, for several reasons, most of them will not give you the fairy tale ending that you always opted. But let me remind you that you are not a princess, not even close to being a damsel in distress, but you will be as strong as the Wicked Witch, probably as cruel as Cinderella’s evil step sisters, but will always be as loving and caring as the Prince. Never let someone save you, find ways to save yourself.

If there is a thing that will be easy, I think that will be the subjects that you will take in college.Haha! There will be one problem though; you will not end up with your career of choice. God will always be good, though. He will compensate in tremendous of ways. Way bigger than both of us can even fathom. Just never lose faith and never let go from his grip.

No matter how hard things may get, you will always be special, not just for me, but also for the people you will meet. You will discover something new, a talent that you never thought you have. Just make sure you keep your focus on your dreams for yourself and for your family and everything will flow according to our plans.

Eventually, the tough times will end. Just believe, and get yourself working.

You will always be meaningful to me, not just because I love and believe in you tremendously, but because you will always be a part of me. Don’t get confused if suddenly, you will never recognize yourself, because what you will see is a better version of you -- Someone who will fulfill all your heart’s desire.

Just keep moving forward. And if you will get a chance to look back, never forget what you’ve been through. That will motivate and help you to greatness.

If the moment comes where you will not be able to take the chaos that is going into your world. Don’t even get frightened, I will always be here, and I promise I will help you make things easier. We will remove the ghost together.

Lastly, thank you. Thank you for always sticking to your morals and values, for being braver that you thought you can be, and for dreaming big unselfishly. I appreciate everything you are doing and I promise, I will do my best to never let you down.

I will always be here.

Talk to you soon,

LJ

===================================================================

To end the 30 Days of Blogging Honesty, we must complete a Dare. And I guess writing to your sixteen year old self is really tough, its hard reminiscing the way you feel when you were younger.

Category: Youngins
Write a letter to your 16-year-old self and post it. Detail your journey.

9 comments:

  1. This is a nice post! I just loved the concept :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salamat emo. :D Welcome sa orange kong mundo.

      Delete
  2. Love this post! Ang number one kong sasabihin sa aking 16 year old self ay for the love of God wag magpa-rebond at i-embrace ang natural kulot ko dahil it will pay off in time! Hugs for our 16 year old selves LJ!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha... Im glad you liked it. Well, okay naman ang kulot we, minsan hindi ko nga gets bakit nagpaparebond. hehe... Yeah, who would have thought that our 16 year old self will mean a lot to us?

      Delete
  3. i love this post because i can feel the love. not so many people are there for themselves. fantastic job, lj. PM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salamat PM. I also love your work. :D

      Delete
    2. hey lj, i have a project. you can read it here: http://prinsesamusang.wordpress.com/2012/05/09/the-notebook-project-what-can-your-100-pesos-buy/ do you think you can help me out a bit by participating or spreading the word? thank you! :)

      Delete
    3. Definitely, I will. You got my email?

      Delete
  4. Awww, I love your letter Lj. So honest and all. Tagos lang sa puso! :) I wish I was able to write a letter like this for the dare, kaso I ended up crying. Naging mala-teleserye tuloy ang moment. :l

    ReplyDelete