Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Sweet Dreams

Title from Beyonce

The Supermarket is an hour and a half away from where we live in the province. It is always tedious going there. My mom and I were shopping for leche flan, a favorite during Christmas. Our family love all things sweet.

I placed five condensed milk on our basket, my mom then looked at the price and said, Ay, mas mura dun sa suke ko sa palengke, doon nalang tayo bumili.

I returned the milk on the cabinet. We then went to the aisle were the sugar can be find. My mom got it this time, checked the price, and said ay, dun narin tayo bumili nito sa palengke, mas mura doon. All I can say was okay.

I then picked the Cream that we will need for the Buko Salad. My mom checked again the price and when she was about to say something, I interrupted her. Haha! Mama, hindi tayo nagbiyahe ng malayo para bumalik lang sa palengke, ako ang magbabayad nito kaya don’t worry, okay?

She just said, Alam ko naman na ikaw ang magbabayad nito, kaya nga gusto ko doon tayo bibili sa mura para mas madami tayong mapapakain sa libre mo. Pati ngayon ka na nga lang umuwi, magbonding muna tayo ng mas matagal.

All I can say is, Tara na nga! We left the supermarket buying nothing. :)

My mom really has creative ways of getting into my nerves, but she also has wonderful ways of making me smile. I think I got my impulsiveness and weirdness from my mother and I am really proud of that. :)

Mothers really have the best job in the world. Too bad, I will never be one. Hahaha!

Happy Mother’s Day to your Mom!

Photo Credit


The Emo Blogger's Happy Blogging Challenge: Happiness and one of the Five Senses

16 comments:

  1. napangiti naman ako sa post mo :-)

    sweet nyo, miss ko tuloy mom ko na nasa dubai now :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe... salamat po. :) happy mother's day to your mom, mac!

      Delete
  2. Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. happy mother's day din sa iyo. :)

      Delete
  3. happy mother's day to your lovely mama lj! :) natuwa ako sa title from beyonce :D nakuha mo ba yung email ko, about details? thank you! PM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe... salamat PM! Happy mother's day kay mother goose. :)

      Yes, I received it. will send it as soon as the means allowed me to do so. :D

      Delete
  4. Haha. Your mom is awesome. Lavet. As they say, mothers know best. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Addie! Yes, she is. Mothers will always know what is best.

      Delete
  5. I also like shopping with my Mom. That's the only time we become more like friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe... true. there is something about grocery shopping that will make you so casual with your parents

      Delete
  6. This reminded me that I still have a few pending write ups. Hahaha. Haistt. Moms are witty in one way or another. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! Sorry naman, Rei. :) Sulatin m na yan...

      I got my wittiness from my mother.

      Delete
  7. .. a fun way to bond with mothers - shopping for groceries! happy mom's day to your ma! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww how sweet! Namiss ko tuloy mama ko. Ay wait, nasa baba lang siya. Wala kasi kamign ganitong conversations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Conversations like this rarely happen, and when it did, definitely there's magic. :D

      Delete