Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Ang Sukob ni Morgana

Morgana is getting married this December 2012. Who is Morgana? The name comes from the ABS Soap Pangako Sa Iyo, and yes, Morgana is my Antagonist in The Company. Imagine this, I am Amor Powers and she is still, Morgana. LOL.

There is one thing about her wedding that really makes me think. You see, Morgana’s mom passed away last July. And if she will be married this December some say it may bring bad luck. Sukob.

My idea of Sukob comes from the Kris and Claudine Barreto’s film. If you remember, Kris and Claudine got married on the same year. And since they did not know that the two of them are sisters, the people they love in the movie are suddenly being killed by Pokwang who wears a nasty and freaky costume. I remember watching it with my ex and believe me, most of the time, I was not looking at the big screen because I was scared watching my ex watch the movie. LOLs.



I am really not the superstitious type, and I know how the movie was exaggerated enough it order for it to become a blockbuster. Hence, I am also not sure if it will work the same way if someone in the family passed away and get married at the same year. All I know is I want to forget about the movie because it terrifies me a lot. LOL.

Anyways, I am still happy for Morgana. Though we don’t like each other a lot, wedding will always be a fun time.

Now, excuse me, magpapatahi pa ako ng gown.

12 comments:

  1. I grew up hearing a lot of superstition and most of them was kinda exaggerated but i think theres nothing bad on believing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tama, my officemates and i talked about that there is nothing wrong believing in it.

      Delete
  2. I guess it's a good idea to postpone the wedding until after the 1 year death annivesary. Babang-luksa ba tawag dun?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha. pasensiya na elmer, i also dont know. LOL

      Delete
  3. Nice that Morgana invited you to her wedding, kahit you don't like each other much haha :) Kabugin mo ang gown nya para sayo ang limelight sa wedding day nya :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. true. bugbugan ito sa pagandahan ng gown, lols

      Delete
  4. Watch the ex watch the movie? It's prolly one of the reasons ex is now an ex. Haha. Fish tayo. Kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Watch the ex watch the movie? It's prolly one of the reasons ex is now an ex. Haha. Fish tayo! Kiss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha. hindi naman siguro ganun, medyo physical ang pagbrebreak up nun we, lols

      Delete