Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Geography

Okay, this will be naughty.

 

I’ve done it in the weird places. I’ve done it on a rooftop at Pureza, at a dark alley in Pateros, in a parked boat at San Juan, in a Girl’s Restroom at Pansol. But nothing beats doing it on a bus, haha. Oh my, this is too much information. LOLs.

 

Basically, I also have my naughty, lustful and adventurous side. Stories like where people did such never interests me much because obviously, I also have my own share of things that I am not really proud about.

 

So, when my friend told me that he did it on a MRT cart, during rush hour, and while the vehicle is really crowded. I really don’t know if I will believe him or not. Obviously, the first question will be how? Haha. But since I also have my fair share of nastiness, I know that all that happened in the poor MRT cart is something that involves the hands. Haha!

 

My friend then explained how it happened. The advantage of taking a ride  on a crowded MRT is that you will definitely be flesh to flesh with someone beside you. It will be hot. It will really be uncomfortable. And if you aren’t lucky enough, it will stink. Haha. Before this post get too SPG (Strong Parental Guidance), I will just let your imagination do its work in order to think how it happened. All I can tell you is that my friend pretended that the ride was bumpy in order to kiss the guy’s nape in front of him. Haha!

 

And, no. I am not encouraging this type of things. I was just really curious slash fascinated slash envious after hearing what my friend told me. Now, I am really thankful it never happened to me. Knowing how messy things can get, seriously, it is nasty. Haha!

 

Friends, if ever you feel the urge to do something with someone, I am begging, get a room. I understand that sometimes we can get adventurous and playful, but nothing beats it doing where it should really be done.

12 comments:

  1. Yung kaibigan ko noong college nagsex sila ng GF nya sa kabaong na nakadisplay sa labas ng funeraria.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ay naku, haha... Diyos ko po, haha.

      Delete
  2. Oh gawd. Di ko pa nagagawa in public. Haha. I simply cannot imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha thats kinda weird tough I've been hearing some did it on bus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. at least i know that i am not the only one who did it there. :D

      Delete
  4. wanna hear my story bogart?*grins*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hay naku, bogart, do not even start. lols. :D

      Delete
  5. Hahaha! That was fun and naughty. I'm a newbie here in your blog. And I am glad I found this thru PM. Nasty and naughty, bigtime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, haha. Newbie ka na nga lang at lahat ito pa una mong nababasa, Im gonna hide na. LOLs.

      Well, Marami pong salamat ms Sheng. Nice seeing your blog as well.

      Delete