Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Spider Web


Early last year, E and L are together. After a couple of months, they broke up.
Early this year, L and M are together. They are not in a relationship but they watched movies, went to mall, and did a lot of things together. Go figure. After a couple of months, they went on their separate ways.
Recently, E and M became a couple. And hopefully, what they have will last.
Why am I writing this?
I have a crush on E, L, and M but I never pursued any of them.
Watching them from afar was already enough for me. Being friends with them is already a blessing. Hearing stories about them sometimes complete my day.
Still, I never pursued any of them.
And I am glad I never did.

12 comments:

  1. but i think you should pursue it atleast you've tried .. ang hirap kaya magtago ng feelings ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kulapitot, alam mo yung feeling na parang crush mo lang sila pero hindi ganun katindi to pursue them.

      Delete
  2. why didn't you pursue any of them? And why are you glad you didnt? Sorry, ang alien lang nung mga konseptong yan sakin...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For the first question, I guess I know I will never be enough for them.

      Next, because I never dreamed of living in melrose place.

      Delete
  3. You have a crush on E, L, and M? How about the other E, R? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i understand what you mean. i want to discuss this further but i don't want to be in trouble :D so maybe in skype we can LOL great choice by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we really have the same feathers, PM. thanks for understand, and yes, let's talk about it on skype

      Delete