Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

On Amiability

I know that I can be describe using a lot of things. On top of it, I am weird. A lot of adjective can describe me, but there is one that I will never be. I will never be the friendly type.

My addiction with Naruto made me understand that, perhaps, I am like Sasuke Uchiha. Throughout all the things that I have been thru, I will remain cold and aloof and a snob. Maybe it is my awkwardness that made me felt this way but I never been approachable enough.

Housemates can testify to that. They know that I never smile when they pass, and they are aware that I am someone that is difficult to approach. Sometimes, I even think that they are intimidated. I don’t know. My tough exterior sometimes exhibit that I am not someone that you should play around with.

Hence, I know that I will never change the way I am, I don’t want to. Changing into someone you are not just to please people will never go into my dictionary.

8 comments:

  1. Gusto ko sana manood ng Naruto series kaso super haba na. Di ko kasi nasimulan. Pero di ba sina Saske at Naruto ay young lovers? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hindi. Silang dalawa lang ang first kiss ng isa't isa, hahaha. Tapos madami silang kissing scene. lols

    ReplyDelete
  3. natawa nman ako sa lovers hahahaha .. anyway ako friendly .... wag ka ng magsuplado ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha.... Sometimes, I can't help it, Sir. Tingin ko palang suplado na. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. life is too short to live for the pleasure of others

    ReplyDelete
  6. just say it is inborn. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah, i guess so. my aunt can never force me to dance for them, it was a sign. :D

    ReplyDelete