Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

The Lost Files



The Lorien Legacies have three books available in your favorite book store. You can read them here, here and another here. LOL.

Aside from the three main books, there are also Supplemental Books in circulation. They are called The Lost Files. Some of them can be found at the end part of the Main Books.
                       
What it is: The three Lost Files that I have on PDF are entitled Six’s Legacy (talks about Six), Nine’s Legacy (talks about Nine), and The Fallen Legacies (talks about One, Two and Three). Don’t worry. This is not a Math problem.

If you are not familiar with the whole series or if you haven’t watched the movie, let me just explain what the numbers are for. When the Gardes (the good guys) left their planet, a charm was used in order to protect them. They can only be killed in an order. The charm will only be broken if the Gardes are together so when they were young, they roam the Earth separately.

Six’s Legacy and Nine’s Legacy talk about their story before they met Number Four. Basically, it was all about how they discover their legacies (super powers) and the life they had before the whole adventure begin.

The Fallen Legacies talks about the first three Gardes that were killed by the Mogadorians (the bad guys). You might be wondering how the story of One, Two and Three were told? I know. It may sound a little confusing because the series started with Number Four, how come someone was able to tell the story of the dead Gardes, right? What was cool about this file was it was narrated by an enemy. You’ve read it right, by a nemesis.



What I like about it: Out of the three supplemental books, what I love the most is The Fallen Legacies. Aside from knowing the three other Gardes who died first, you will understand how the whole catastrophe affects the protagonists of the story. There were a lot of revelations in The Fallen Legacies. Who would have thought that the monsters that we saw on the movie were just clone like creatures and were really created to increase the strength of the enemies? The real aliens, they call themselves True Bloods, looks like an ordinary Human.

It was nice knowing Adamus, the true blood who narrates the story. Because though his entire family was all bad ass aliens, he doesn’t believe in their people’s mission. When he saw One got killed, he felt bad about it. He even tried saving Two and Three but as always, he was late.

The book will make you more aware that sometimes, not all bad guys are bad at all. All of them have a soft side. We just need to grasp that out.



What I did not like about it: I am really not sure if it is just plain coincidence or Pittacus Lore just ran out of idea when he killed Six and Nine’s Cepan (mentors). They were abducted, tortured, and eventually killed by the bad aliens in order to get information from Six and Nine. While writing this, I realized that there were a lot of similarities between Six and Nine – they were both trained in combat pretty well and they have good mentors.

The ending of The Fallen Legacies really made me craving more about Adamus (Adam). I really want to know whether Adam survived and eventually, will become one of the good guys. I want to know whether he will help Four and the rest of the gang to save planet Earth. Damn, I am so excited about it now.



Recommended for: Everyone who is really into the series like me. The Lost Files will make you understand how Six and Nine became fierce warriors, and it will make you more excited about the next book. If you want a copy of the PDF, it will be a pleasure sharing them. Send me a message.
------
Photos from here, and here.

22 comments:

  1. i want to see the sequel of this movie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here. According to recent news, the movie is currently shelved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Promising. Where did you download the e-books?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm... Online. I searched them on google then just DL it right away. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have Pdf of fallen legacies. I already have the ebooks of three main books and the supplementary books which are six and nine but i cant find the pdf of fallen legacies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello anonymous, i have a copy of it, how will i send it to you?

      Delete
  6. Where can I dload the Lost files? Links anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where can I dload the Lost files? pdf format. Links anyone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can send it to you... what is your email?

      Delete
    2. send it to me 215007186@stu.ukzn.ac.za

      Delete
  8. Dude, is there any way I can "pm" my email to you? I would very much like to have the fallen legacies and I've been trying to dl it in torrent for like forever but I'm still stuck at 0%.

    ReplyDelete
  9. would you please send me all the lost files, i would be eternally grateful, you could send the files to my email rajangarcia@ymail.com thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. would you please send me the fallen legacies pdf to schwartzjunk@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. angel_ms108@yahoo.com
    Can you please send the nine's legacy there? Thanks I've been dying to read all the lost files but cant find copies.

    ReplyDelete
  12. would you please send me a copy of all the lost files? i would really be thankful! solayao_elizabeth@yahoo.com
    i am really looking forward to finish reading them all. i've finish reading IAN4, PO6, and RO9 but can't find pdf copies of the lost files online. please and thank you in advance :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. would you please send me copy of all the lost legacies to solayao_elizabeth@yahoo.com ? please... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please, do send me a copy of the all lost legacies. I've been dying to have those. Thank you in advance. By the way, here's my e-mail, jpb_santos@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. send me the 3 lost files pls.. this is my e-mail Symoncotoner@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. pls send me a copy of all the lost files?? please! i wanna read all of them this summer :)) thanks! :) this is my email
    joemaepallo16@yahoo.com
    thank you! :))

    ReplyDelete
  17. would you mind to send me all of the lost file to my e-mail abusaid13@gmail.com
    thank you....

    ReplyDelete
  18. would you please send all the lost files to tonsofsmiles1@hotmail.com
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. it was so kind of you if you can email me the pdf of all the lost file..
    smfadzil_tuah@yahoo.com
    thanks..

    ReplyDelete