Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Stereotypes and Bugs


I have two friends in Guadalupe aside from Roommate. For this blog, we will just call them Tita M and Cyclops. Tita M owns the salon in front of our boarding house, he is now at his mid fifties, his hair is long though it is close to disappearing and he is my companion every time I want to drink. Cyclops, on the other hand, is my housemate. Like Tita M, he also has long hairs and he drinks hormone pills to give him the extra shape on his bosoms. Cyclops is aware of his lustful acts, and out of the three of us, he is the type who will do everything to get the man that he wants.

The three of us were talking about the new guy in the neighborhood – Baker Boy (BB). BB used to work in a Gay Bar, his body is okay and at some angles, he can be considered cute. He is also a bastard. He will just stay in the salon, acting cute and hot and he will do everything for you to notice him, he asks Tita M for money to pay his gym expenses Tita M even said that he show his willy whenever he has the chance.

Shocked, I gave BB the benefit of the doubt. However, the two of them confirmed that they already saw BB’s willy and what make things more confusing was they thought that I already saw it. I just told them hindi ah, at wala naman akong intensiyon na makita yun.

They said, lalaki na nga ang gumagawa noon, ayaw mo pa? naging bading ka pa which made me post this on my FB page.

1

When I accepted me, I prepared myself for the stereotype and the discrimination that straight people might shoot at me. However, I am not ready for the things that people like me may say. I am aware of my naughty and lustful side, and I am being honest when I say that it never shows up every time. It will not show when I am drinking with guys. It doesn’t appear when a random teenager invites me to his place on my way home. And it will never show if a bastard will just show his willy in exchange of a price. The idea is too extreme for me. And I am way better than that.

While someone like me thinks that you must grab every opportunity that may come your way, my mind will think of all the consequence with all my actions. While Cyclops formulates ways on how he can get his ways with my hot roommate, I always find ways to resist being tempted. And while Tita M pays for all the guys he sleeps with, I am already financial planning, thinking if the experience will be worth it. Most of the time, my head always tells me that it is not. Haha.

People must understand that though we are the same at some aspects, there are certain things that still differ. For me, I don’t have the guts. And I choose not to do such acts because most of the time, my conscience hits me. I really have no problems with what people do, if you are happy living your life the way you want to live it, then I will always be happy for you. But always stick to what is right. Always believe in your values. And if people do things differently, let them be. Mind your own business.

We will always try our best to be better than someone else. We will use everything we have to be unique. It may make us all the same but still, we have our own playing fields. Fight your own battles and never get involve in someone else’s.








18 comments:

  1. well may mga ganun talagang tao as long na alam mo sa sarili mong wala kang ginagawang masama un ung mahalaga

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tama talaga... minsan nakakapikon lang din kasi. :D

      Delete
  2. yup, we are all different and shouldn't be stereotyped. para lang tayong straight people, hindi pare-pareho so it's wrong for people to think we're all the same.

    well said! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, pero may mga bagay na hindi talaga natin maaavoid. :D

      Delete
  3. people might say something towards you but that's the least they can do...important thing is your way better and a good person than people who discriminate people like you...stop the stereotyped phase..hehe i miss reading your blog...last monday night ive read something from your blog 'bout that contest wanted to join and comment on your other post but i have work haha just have to use proxy that time eh :)

    GOD BLESS ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha... I thinks its an exchange gift, cherie, i would like to invite you there too, but it seems you are not online most of the time.

      Delete
  4. To each his own. :)

    San nga yang salon ni Tita M?

    LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't tell me your also from Guadalupe, Kaloy. Oh my, we should meet up sometimes

      Delete
  5. a very real , honest and brave blogpost :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. salamat, moises. Well, sometimes things like this needs bravery.

      Delete
  6. A part of you has been revealed. Thanks for the post, at least I know I'm not alone. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. high five, mugen! cheers to becoming different! :D

      Delete
  7. haha natatawa talaga ako sa post na to, lj. most times people do tend to stereotype. fail tuloy. haha. anyway, imy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bakit ka naman natatawa, pm? haha. Ang weird ko talaga... and imy2

      Delete
  8. sobrang tama yan bogart. sobrang tama!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, i cannot say its tama, pero i feel its tama! :D

      Delete