Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Sexy Time

It feels stupid reading Wiki about Nocturnal Emissions. Knowing that this was being discussed on several subjects way back in High School, I should know this, right? It happens when someone reached puberty, both sexes experienced this, and right now, there is something about it that I really don’t understand.

I have this roommate who is married, however, his wife is in abroad. He has a child, works in a call center as a supervisor and went home to Batangas every week. From what I have heard, his child is being spoiled by my room mate’s parents, that is the reason why he went home every week. Okay, too much for introduction.

We work on different shifts, I work in the morning and he is on mid shift. Basically, when I wake up in the morning, he is already asleep. But something different happened last Tuesday.

After I turned off my alarm clock, I still lie on my bed wondering if I will go to work or not. haha. It was still five in the morning, and I was planning to just sleep again and wake up at six. Our beds were the typical double decks that you will see in any boarding house, there are four of us in the room, we both sleep on what we call the “lower deck” because we occupy the lower bed. I was still contemplating on my life when I noticed that his bed shake, it was subtle. My roommate hang his clothes on his bed so his face and his legs were covered, however his waist wasn’t. I then noticed his hands, under the sheets, and he was touching his member.

Immediately, I sat on my bed, trying not to make any sound. My roommate doesn’t seemed to notice. I really did my best to get my eyes adjusted with the darkness of our room. I then observed – okay here is my roommate, his bed is shaking and the person above him (upper deck) doesn’t seem to notice, he doesn’t even noticed me noticing him, I checked on his face and man, his eyes were closed. Maybe he was sleeping? Maybe he was enjoying himself? I don’t know.

All I know is that, it was beautiful. hahaha. I then pinched myself to make sure that I was not dreaming or even hallucinating, and I wasn’t! I stayed there in my bed for fifteen minutes and he continued, I started preparing my stuff and he doesn’t stop. Too bad my two other roommates were there, haha, i could have help him. But since I will be late for work, I left the room and gave him all the privacy that my roommate needed.

A while ago, my gay friend and I chatted about what happened and he just said that probably my roommate was trying to tease me. Maybe, even test me. But my friend knows that I don’t get tempted easily, though my roommate was cute and really sexy, its just not my thing playing with someone without their consent. I may do it if he will insist, haha.

Which makes me think that probably he was just having nocturnal emissions. Because if he was just doing the M word, or probably teasing me, he will know that I was there watching him. What do you think?

While answering that, enjoy watching Joey Diamond!

Whatever he was doing, all I know is that I cannot stop smiling thinking about it. hahaha. Damn, roommate!

20 comments:

  1. sa boarding house talaga maraming ganyan..lols

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahah... siguro nga. hindi ko sure, hindi nangyayari sa kin ito we. pak!

      Delete
    2. di ko nagawa yan dati nung nag-board ako, top bunk ako e, so magshe-shake pag ginawa ko yun. hehe :D

      Delete
    3. ahaha... talaga justin, hmm... dapat hindi obvious. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. hahaha... well, nakakaloka nga siya. kaso siyempre ayawa ko namang magkaroon ng ilangan sa pagitan ng mga housemates ko.

      Delete
  3. IMHO, he is awake. He is aware. He is testing you. Sadly, it takes more that that to trap the witty Orange ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha. aliw naman ang comment, salamat brian!

      Delete
    2. gising yun! he is actually doing the act. nyahaha ☺

      Delete
    3. tomo! ikaw na talaga LJ! dapat isulat mo din ang susunod na kabanata ;)

      Delete
    4. haha... ay, naku kung alam mo lang na nageexpect ako ng isa pang kabanata. :)

      Delete
    5. hehehe... pwede yun! if the event happens again ☺

      Delete
    6. hahaha. basta ako maninihimik muna ako. :)

      Delete
    7. it's being sensitive to subtle signs. c'mon, lalaki parin tayo so we can decipher other boys too ☺

      Delete
    8. i know, kaya nga i left the room, for sure he need his moments. :)

      Delete
  4. i can assure you that he's awake, but if he feigns sleep while being awake, it seems clear that he just wants to get off without having to own any of it. unless you're looking for that kind of thing, probably best not to lend him a hand, or anything else for that matter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that makes sense. good move pala ginawa ko, baka pag may ginawa ako, masapak ako agad. hahaha.

      Salamat LOF.

      Delete
  5. Hi, newby in your blog and I am awestruck by the introductory post I read...hehehe I've read many experiences in boarding houses like this. I'm pretty sure he's awake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. welcome mars, sobrang pasensiya naman. Don't worry, madalang naman ang mga post na ito we, i hope you will be back. :)

      Delete