Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo



I really heard a lot about the book. it has also been turned into a movie, with its actress being nominated on the Oscars, and as of this moment it’s still on the Bestseller’s List at NBS.

Let us just say that, for the first time ever, I was more interested in the film and I will just read the book once I finished watching it. I’ve read a brief summary at Wikipedia about the movie and it is really intruiging.

Good thing my friend has a copy of the book. I was able to read it and right now, I am thankful I read the book first.

There is something wicked about it. The plot was exceptional, the characters were really interesting and the story, it was superb.

Now, I cant wait to watch the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment