Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Word Problems

 

You told me you love your BF and I believe you.

Though before you tell me that, you shared an incident that happened between you and an officemate in the service elevator. You mentioned that he was your type, and he kept on insisting that you get a place on your own so the kiss in will turn out to be something more intense. We often talked about how hard it was for you to say no to him, that you were always doing your best to avoid him, and though you both know that you were both taken, things still happened.

You told me you love your BF and I believe you.

Then, the next day I saw your conversation in twitter with someone from God knows where. Both of you were talking about a human blanket, you tweeting how cold it was and you need someone to hug you in order to get warm. And him, well, volunteering. The next conversation I noticed was from him saying how bored he was, and then the next tweets came from you saying that he should ask you out in order for the boredom to subside.

You told me you love your BF and I believe you.

Our next SKYPE conversation was about you BF. You said that he saw your Officemate’s messages on your phone and he started apologizing because he was way different from officemate. After that, you said you were also crying and you want to break up with bf because you know that he will always end up getting hurt with all the things that he may find out in the future. However, you said it was hard because you love your BF very much.

You told me you love your BF and I believe you.

Honestly, I do.

But as I try to even type the proper words to comfort and console you, I don’t even know where to start. A part of me was pissed, a part of me understands, and a greater part of me was confused. “Okay lang yan,” I said. It was stupid I know, but that was all that I can think of. I know sometime I screw up being a friend. But ever since you shared me your stories, you know where I stand, as long as you’re happy, I will back you up, no matter what.

You told me you love your BF and I believe you.

In spite of everything that happened. I still and will always believe you.

5 comments:

  1. How ironic. Love month screwing on love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah... i did not even consider it an irony, problems with words i guess. thanks joe

      Delete
  2. bugat nito a, akala ko in the end sasabihin mo joke lang.

    well anyway, mahirap manimbang sa alam mong kailangang pakisamahan kahit ayaw mo yung ginagawa.

    then mahirap din sa tao ang magsalita ng magsalita pero kasinungalingan at wala talagan palabra de honor.

    i hope mahanap din ng friend mo ang kanyang gusto.
    mabuhay sa mabuting kaibigan na gaya mo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe... you're so sweet. :)

      Thank you for making my day. :)

      Delete
  3. It's good to know we have a friend in you. :)

    But i guess it's also important to tell the person one's opportunities so one could be a better person - parang coaching lang hehehe.

    ReplyDelete