Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Aura


You will never see me making eye contacts in public. I really cannot even explain how uncomfortable it is to me. Yes, you may find me in front of our house, with a cigarette on one hand and my cell phone on the other, but that is it. If someone passed by, I will check him but he will never notice that I am looking at him. Once he notices, I will go inside.

In a club, you will often see me with my friends. And in the once in a blue moon instance where I will join them, you will never see me flirting with the cute guy on the side. You will not see me bump him, or touch his hand, and make the moves to be noticed. I never imagine myself kissing someone at dark part of the club, or dancing in the ledge while someone is touching you all over, haha. I will dance because my friends are dancing and I guess, that is the reason why you are partying, right? You will never see me in the restroom, making eye contact with the guy who you are sharing the mirror with. And if someone smiled at me, you will see me rushing to our table.

Never will you see me spend some time at one place in the mall. No, you will never find me talking to some random people like me near the escalator, or the food court, or even at the cinema lobby. When you find me in the mall, you will see me in three places – the bookstore, the department store and Greenwich.

Yes, I know, I can get weird. I heard that a lot of times. Sometimes, I even hear my friends telling me that I should learn how to get malandi. But, I think that is something that I am really struggling with.

The boring part of me loves to do things on my own. I can stay in a coffee shop reading a book and I am really happy with that. You will see me at the floor in Megamall where they show the art works and furniture and for some people really finds it weird, but I enjoy it. I'd rather stay at home, read a lot of stuff in the internet, watch a lot of videos on YouTube, and sing to song lyrics found on the net, but I guess personal interaction is really not my passion.

Call me out of the ordinary. Tell me that I am weird. Shout that I am socially awkward.  And yes, you can say that maybe it is the reason why I am still single, but I know that it is important for someone to embrace his weirdness uniqueness.

And I love being this way. Though sometimes I get a lot of people stereotyping me, my weirdness sometimes became a gauge in being friends with somebody. If they find my awkwardness cute, or they understand how boring I can get, I realized that those people are for keeps. Aside from I will appreciate them big time, they will be assured that I will stick with them for a long time. :D

Happy Monday!

13 comments:

  1. well i dont look at anyone whenever i walk most of the time i passed by my friends with out knowing haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha. ganoon din ako mecoy, apir.

      Delete
  2. "The boring part of me loves to do things on my own" ikaw ah! lol

    parang ikaw lang si charlie sa perks, hindi nagpaparticipate. hehe ganyan talga tayong mga wall flowers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lols... natawa ako sa comment mo sir, papanggap ako na hindi ko nagets

      uu nga, pero it has perks, and im okay naman with the perks

      Delete
  3. Gusto ko rin tumingin tingin sa art gallery sa Megamall. Kasi I am not gifted magdrawing or magpaint. Yeah we have our own weirdness or uniqueness to some. Just allow someone who will share your weird side. =)

    You're normal by the way! =)

    See u around in Greenwich! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. alam mo dorm boy, sobrang hilig ko sa drawing kaso hindi talaga ako marunong. hahaha... well, true enough. People who appreciate your weird side will really appreciate you much.

      hahaha.... tara!

      Delete
  4. Its always good to be unique :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you frequent the bookstore, dept.store and Greenwich. Ako naman, I'm always seen at the bookstore, cinema and food court hahaha! Nice blog, surely I'll have a great read ahead. Keep on blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. baka magkita tayo bigla, jay. dont forget to say hi ha, hehe... :D

      Thank you for the kind reads.

      Delete