Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

In Threes

Another Meme Post

Since I really don’t have anything relevant to write about, let us give way for another meme post. Thanks Miko for dragging my blog into this. :D

Here we go.

1. Three names you go by:
LJ, Lourdjenn, and Lourd.

2. Three facts about yourself:
Unpredictable, Witty, and Weird

3. Three things that happened today:
Its has been a boring day. lels. I fixed my phone’s charger, texted and call someone, and oh, I created another blog.

4. Three favorite songs right now:
Makes me Whole by Kyla, In Love with You by Jackie Cheung and Regine Velasquez, and Nobody Knows by Kevin Sharp

5. Three breakfast foods you enjoy:
Hotdogs, Pancakes and Orange Juice

6. Three things on your current to-do list:
Now where is my to do list? Haha. Okay, some will be work related. lols. I need to file our July documents, need to have my new uniform hand washed and ironed, and I need to start planning for September. *wink*

7. Three colors you like:
Orange, Blue and Black

8. Three words you think others would use to describe you:
Talkative, Smart, and Unpredictable.

9. Three objects you can’t be without:
Cellphone, Money and music.

10. Three ways to win your heart:
First, Argue with me, it really creates an impression. Plus pogi points, if I will concede. :) Next, Cook me something. Last, be nice to my Mom.

11. Three favorite movies
Alladin, Toy Story (all three movies) and Beauty and The Beast. Ayaw ko kay Walt Disney!

12. Three appetizers you enjoy:
Spring Rolls, Nachos, and Fries!

13. Three places you’ve lived:
Muntinlupa, Cavite and Sta Mesa

14. Three important people in your life:
my family, friends and the people who know me. :x

15. Three things you want to say to three different people:
Tse! Peste! Uuuuutang na loob!

16. Three things that made you happy today:
Tokwa’t Baka. Talking with Ryan. Last, realizing how magnificent the Lord is.

17. Three things you want to do before you die:
Travel the world. Join a Reality Show (Survivor, call me. lels). Get married. :D

18. Three favorite TV shows:
Wala kaming TV sa boarding house! O, pighati! Hindi ako magaling sa titles. One, yung palabas nina Jake Cuenca and Shaina tuwing hapon, maganda yun. The show really make me wake up early for work. Then Glee and Smash.

19. Three home-cooked meals you enjoy:
Ginisang Monggo, Adobo, saka Lumpiang Shanghai

20. Three things the world would be better without:
Corrupt Politician. Illegal Loggers and

21. Three of your guilty pleasures:
Cigarettes, Soft drinks, and Ice Cream.

22. Three things you are afraid of:
Dogs, Flying Cockroaches, and drowning.

23. Three places you want to visit:
Korea! Italia! Batanes!

24. Three things you do before you go to bed:
washed my face, brush my teeth, then daydream

25. Three favorite books

The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Thirteen Reasons Why, and Ligo na U, Lapit na Me

26. Three types of deserts you enjoy:
Ice Cream, Cake, Smoothies

27. Three crazy things you wouldn’t mind doing:
This question made me realize how boring I can get. I won’t get mind getting caught doing the deed in a public area *grins*, I don’t mind singing in public vehicles, and bungee jumping!

28. Three things you like about yourself:
Hmm… I am sensitive enough to care about the people around me. I sometimes makes sense. And sometimes, people will really have a hard time reading what I am up to

29. Three things that you look for in a partner:
Sense. Passion. And a lot of Sincerity.

30. Three life lessons you’ve learned so far:
You will never please yourself by pleasing everybody. If you want something, work hard for it. Stress can really lead to a lot of medical problems. Haha!

31. Three ways you bid farewell:
I say Thank you, then Goodbye, then I gave a grin.

Photo Credit

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. hahaha. maybe you should try this one.

      Delete
  2. haha dame natin pinag kaiba ako di ako takot sa ipis peo once lumiad pa ayy ibang usapan na yan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sino ba naman kasi ang matutuwa sa mga lumilipad na ipis? Stressful sila.

      Delete
  3. Yay, I am so happy you answered it LJ! Nice answers :) I am intrigued with #6, what's happening on September? Tapos kulang ng isang sagot ang #20 :D and I am amazed with your answer in #27. You are such a brave person, not minding if you get caught doing the deed in public. Talk about thrill and excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha... It will really not be a problem for me, but I think I will still question myself a thousand times whether I am ready for it. Haha...

    ReplyDelete