Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

English Tagalog

I know that everyone knows Kyla. I love Kyla. There is really something about the way she sings that will always make me want to play the song over and over again.

When I heard that she has a single with the band Kamikazee, I immediately searched for it, and here it is.


Astig diba? Who would have thought that they will sound so good together. The song really has good lyrics and I am singing this every where for the past days, LOLS. Yeah, I can be a rocker sometimes. LOL.

But I realized that the song already has an English version, LOL. Here it is.

 

LOL. Which do you prefer?

Enjoy the rest of the holiday, everybody!

14 comments:

  1. Donna Summer pa rin haha :D I prefer listening to Kyla's senti OPM songs, lalo na bago matulog. -Miko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Alam mo paborito ko ding gawin un, favorite ko ung mahal na mahal kita bago matulog. Mainam pampapagod ng baga. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Favorite ko yang Huling Sayaw :) Wala lungs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love huling sayaw! can't view the second vid but what i like now is wolfgang's new single.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! Diba ang astig niya PM?

    Hmm, I wonder what is wrong with the second video, I will check it once I go home. Thanks for dropping by, PM! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neneng! Kamusta? Yeah, ako din, favorite ko siya. Ang sarap pakinggan diba? Nakakaaddict!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw i can't play the video? :C

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Kyla but hands down, Donna Summer gets the crown.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm... I will check it later Jessica, thank you for your patience. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha... I also love Kyla, Rei! Donna Summer, I think I will think about. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad to see na you're using Disqus again hehehe. Mas madali kasi mag-comment using Disqus :)

    I love Kamikaze. Classic yung song nilang "Chixilog" :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha ung kay kyla haha ganda ee

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hahaha... Its the song about Ragnarok, yeah, gusto ko din yun. :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Alam kong sasabihin mo yun Mecoy. Apir!

    ReplyDelete