Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Weather Update

Hi guys! I hope everyone safe and dry while reading this one.

The rains are really getting into my nerves. No offense meant, I love the rain, I love how dramatic the rain can get but hearing all the harsh things that is currently happening in the country, well, the rain can really get harsh sometimes.

To make things worse, I am currently writing this on the office and three of my officemates are absent because their place has been affected by the flood. It is crazy. My shift is about to end in two and a half hours and I have been doing the entire load since I entered the building. I am the only person in my department doing all the hard work. The Company (where I am working at) has been gracious enough to provide what we need. We had burger steak for dinner and they bought bread and coffee in case we need some quick bites. They even reserved two suites in the hotel because some people cannot go home. Cool, right?

It was my first time seeing a hotel room. And I wish I can live there. Haha.

I really hope the rain will stop.

How is the weather in your place? Let's catch up.

6 comments:

  1. Wow ang bait ng Company mo. I hope lahat ng companies ganyan to all employees! May pasok na rin kami today so vacation is over. But like I said, I rather have office work than non-stop rain and floods!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nung gabi lang na sobrang hassle ang mga kaganapan, dun lang nila ito ginawa, ung mga sumunod na araw, nganga na. Glad your safe dormboy. :D

      Delete
  2. nice ingat lng ha buti di kaw ung apektado ng ulan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hindi naman po masyado sa lugar namin, pero ang sad lang ng nangyari sa ibang lugar. Glad you are okay, Mecoy.

      Delete
  3. Baha sa 'min sa Pasig but we're okay. Waterworld all over again :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hala... Stay safe elmer, hope everything turns out well.

      Delete