Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Too Late to Wait

A Round Table Challenge

Let me make this quick.

Both of us are going in circles. Words, arguments, and blame get so repetitive and yes, it gets tiring.

You know what you did to me?  Its ironic thinking that we keep on saying that we don’t hurt each other.

But, still, both of us are in pain. Now, I guess I am numb, but I am glad I am ending this now.

Shh… Don’t even start to explain, I am not listening. Don’t ask me to sit and talk about this, because we are done with that. It never work, and I know it will not work now. Let us spare the two of us from more hurt.

So Darling, never ask me to stay, or to wait. Because its too late.


 

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. oh my, mecoy, bakit naman? You need to elaborate that.

      Delete
  2. Parang Masokista lang hehehe. Mga pain and hurt :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha.... maka Masokista naman wagas, hehe. :D

      Delete
  3. Hi LJ! I want to tag you in this short but cute meme. Hope you'll find it interesting (enough) to answer: http://bleachingthoughts.blogspot.com/2012/08/in-threes.html :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, I will answer. Will do it after doing PM's meme. :D

      Delete
  4. too is such an interesting adverb. so judgmental, so confident, so irrevocable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's like the opposite of my post. OM! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha... ngayon ko lang narealize. OO nga naman.

      Delete
  6. I love the 2nd line. I can feel the sense of frustration with the fights.

    And Stacie Oricco gives the best music for this prompt :)

    ReplyDelete