Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

New Off

 

After 48 years, at almost pagiging isang employee from hell, mayroon na akong Friday, Saturday off! I should be feeling happy with my little victory however I’m feeling crappy.

I don’t know.

Just to have a Friday, Saturday off, I need to render a six days straight duty. While I’m writing this, I’m rendering the fifth out of the six days that I have to be in the office. I was terribly sick last week, to the point that I went to the hospital twice just to feel better. My cute Doctor even advised me to rest because my sickness was stress related but here I am, trying to stay awake and relax while I’m in front of this crappy desktop waiting for my shift to end. I could have said no, but I didn’t, because I already have the rest days that I want.

They say that the best things in life are free, but reality is really harsh, there will be a time that you have to sacrifice one thing just to get something you really wanted. Like my health.

Certain sacrifices are worth it, and as long as I don’t stress myself, take my meds and vitamins, and just be healthy, hmm, this one is.

I can now say, that I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO MY REST DAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment