Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

A Lifetime More

 

Riding home in pain, feeling hurt and rejected yet remains enchanted

Unintentionally breaking me, eyes clouded with lake that’s been salted

In all fairness you’ve been honest, so I might as well give it to you

Although the words stabbed my chest; a truth that’s piercing me through

And I guess all I have left to do

(Is to) forget you; then I’ll resent you; I know I can make it through

Move on; go on and hate you; and someday just laugh back at you

Break you; find my life anew; love someone like I never did before

These things I plan do at least after a lifetime more

Right now, I’m happy being sad. Convincing myself it ain’t that bad.

Thinking of the days we had. Your kiss still, the way I held your hand.

I go crazy, I’m not the same. My heart stops when I hear your name.

Excruciating bliss devours my entirety; I wish I have you to blame

But I guess all I have to do

(Is to) forget you; then I’ll resent you; I know I can make it through

Move on; go on and hate you; and someday just laugh back at you

Break you; find my life anew; love someone like I never did before

These things I plan do at least after a lifetime more

Let me enjoy this sorrow; last for a time I want to borrow

Laugh in the rain and enjoy this pain

Because it won’t be long till I have to

Forget you; then I’ll resent you; I know I can make it through

Move on; go on and hate you; and someday just laugh back at you

Break you; find my life anew; love someone like I never did before

These things I plan do at least after a lifetime more

 

*** Salamat sa kaibigan kong emo na nagbigay pahintulot na ipost ito, ikaw na! Ikaw na talaga!

No comments:

Post a Comment