Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

11 Random Things

After I answered the 11 questions thing, a blogger commented that the post was lacking something. Well, I never expected that I still have to place eleven random things about me, I just thought that you will have answerPM's question then ask another 11 questions to 11 people. Haha!

For fairness, here are the 11 random things about me.

1. I grew up in a place called La Charina. It is a subdivision in Muntinlupa which is just beside the South Luzon Expressway. All the houses looked exactly the same. The only difference I guess the color of the houses and the gardens in front of it.

2. My favorite subject in High School was Social Studies. I love history. The subject I hate the most was Economics, I just don't understand then why you have to relate the Law of Supply and Demand to inflation then to its effect on the GDP of the country. It was pretty toxic.

3. I am the eldest child. There are four children in my family, three girls and me. Here's the catch, my father have other families and to count how many children that he have, from what I've heard, there were nine of us. I only met one of my step sisters, she's still young. I just hope my other siblings are okay.

4. I speak faster than I think. Haha

5. I used to work in a call center. I've been part of the industry for five years before transferring to my current job. My last job was being a QA Analyst for a US Bank.

6. My first course in college was Accountancy. I really want to be a Chemical Engineer because aside from History, I love Chemistry. However PUP doesn't have that course so I just took my second choice. I never expected that Accountancy will be that hard, after two years, I shifted to a Finance course.

7. LJ was really not my nickname. People used to call me Lourd. When I started working, I need an American Sounding name and that was the closest that I can get. Since then, people started calling me LJ.

8. I don't have any professional writing experience.

9. Favorite foods? I love foods that you can normally see in a children's party – spaghetti, fried chicken, lumpiyang shanghai, ice cream, cake, and hotdog with marshmallow.

10. Aside from Orange, my next favorite color is Blue.

11. I am posting this using my email. Isn't that sweet?

Have a great day, every body!

15 comments:

  1. No. 4 is supposed to be a joke, right? Or something to ponder on. :)

    Nice new layout.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is something to ponder on.

      Thanks, joe.

      Delete
  2. Ang wagas ng Lourd! hehe

    A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.. charauce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha... ganun na nga. hindi na nga ako sanay tawaging lourd we. :)

      Delete
  3. i like this post. you are so cool. but you know what, i write faster than i speak and think, isn't that something? haha wow so many siblings, must be interesting. so what do you do now? somewhere in finance like that? you must be good in math. i like history too. i hate math. why can't it solve its own problems? that's ridiculous. i like the food you eat, except shanghai but i make good ones. feed you one day my friend. PM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i will expect that. hahaha...

      right now, i work with remittance, we can relate that to finances, because it is a financial institution, and no, i am not good at math.

      Delete
    2. oh i have a friend who did something like this before too. PM

      Delete
  4. ayan, that's 11 things we know more about you ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha... watever bria, watever!

      Delete
  5. Buti ka pa love mo chemistry? Bagsak ako dun eh :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. okay naman ang chemistry ha, saya ng mga experiments.

      Delete
  6. Hmm interesting... We have so may things in common... It's for you to decipher -wink-

    I really find your blog soooo cuteeee!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't tell me your name is also Lourd, hahaha!

      Well, at least we can compliment each other. :D

      your blog is also cute.

      Delete