Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

The Hunger Games

The first time I encountered The Hunger Games was on the trailer of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. After I saw it, I immediately researched it, and damn, the story was pretty interesting.

I know the plot of the story before I even watched it. Though I know what to expect, something about the movie really fascinated me. Seeing costumes burning in flame and how the protagonists of the story stirred up the whole competition really fascinated me.

It was a movie about death. The topic may sometimes get violent but what was cool about how the directors treated it amazed me. You will not see squirts of bloods or body parts, the movie is for everybody.

I fell in love with the character of Rue, she really touched me.

After watching the movie, I can’t wait to read the book. Its like watching I am Number 4!

5 comments:

  1. my sister is so eager to watch this. hehehe still looking for the eBook version ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should join your sister. hehee... tell me once you have it

      Delete