Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Battlefield

Our story can be divided in seven parts.

1. We become more than friends.

2. We lived together in the same house.

3. After three months, we broke up after I found out that you were cheating with me.

4. Two months later, we were together again because you found out that your buddy was a gold digger.

5. Three months of stupidity happiness. Pak!

6. You cheated again with another guy.

7. We parted ways.

I was nineteen when all of this happened. He was five years my senior and when our relationship took placed, most of the time, I was confused. At that point, I don’t understand why a guy cheats on another guy. Hence, cheating will always be cheating. It will always be wrong though all the right reasons makes cheating seemed correct. It will always be better to say the truth – as much as it hurts, though.

Our last fight was epic.

 

At his age (24) he was still not familiar with Friendster. Friendster was like Facebook during that time. Everyone was asking someone else for a testimonial. Friendster also has themes, I still remember that mine was Detective Conan inspired, it has shades of blue and black and a lot of other cool stuff. His page was just the generic page. Being the internet savvy type that I was, I volunteered to place a theme on his page, and he said yes. He gave me his password for Friendster. After creating magic on his profile page, I was expecting that he will changed his password, however he didn’t.

While we were still together, I never opened his page. It was really not my thing to meddle on other people’s turf; also, nothing is interesting on his profile. Why bother, right?

However, the second time he cheated on me, I was really mad. Imagine forgiving someone and doing the same hideous act to you? I remember sitting on an internet café close to crying however since I was infuriating with rage, I just can’t cry. Staring at my Friendster blog, I was trying to pour everything that I felt but I don’t even know where to start. Then the idea entered my mind, I logged in his account and to my surprise, after several months of reminding him, he still doesn’t change it.

Everything happened very quickly. I immediately went to his account settings and changed the password of his account. But a better idea came to mind; I returned to his settings and just deleted everything away. If someone will look for his Friendster account, he will never be found.

Later that night, we were fighting. Literally fighting! I went to work with a scratch on my face and he doesn’t go to work at all because his body was in pain. I was bigger than him so he really had a hard time. It was violent, and I never want it to happen again.

However, revenge is always sweet. It was surprising that I was smiling after I almost left him unconscious. I never felt the guilt, not even close to pitying him. I know he deserve that, and after everything he did to me, I deserve it as well. He must learn to understand that some people will not choose to get hurt, sometimes, they will not even get close to being mad, and they will get even.

The incident sealed everything. It was the best closure possible for the two of us – no apologies, not even talking, just a few bruises and his head aching in pain.

It was over and I was happy.

 


The Emo Blogger's Happy Blogging Challenge: A Criminal Mind

25 comments:

  1. shucks. violence and break-ups, that's my kind of story. violent ka pala, cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha... hindin naman, pag napuno lang po. :)

      Delete
  2. Ang brutal ng story pero at least you are free now. Lipas na yun time to move on...

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I was your bf, I'll be like "Woah! You psycho!" LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and I will be "you cheating whoar!" lols.

      Delete
  4. Like they have always said, everything has a limit. Even one's patience. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I had that type of closure too..para naka ganti man lang ako sa chronic cheater kong ex. pero di pa naman huli, pwede ko pa bugbugin! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. go lang! Choz... text me if you need back up. hahaha

      Delete
  6. Grabe naman! Kawawa naman ex mo sa laki mong yan buti hindi siya nabaldado. hehehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha... payat pa ako dati Josh! Tse! :)

      Delete
  7. oh wow i love this post! if i was there i would have helped you beat this guy down haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha... Thanks PM! I am still surprised that I did it all alone. :)

      Delete
    2. i've never beaten up anyone. i look forward to it though :D PM

      Delete
    3. hahahaha... that will never happen to you, believe me. :)

      Delete
  8. that's love i guess... u rily nid to fight for it, specially if you have the right (and the left). :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. true, sights. welcome back! :)

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. hehe... true to life we. Thanks! :)

      Delete
  10. i would identify the problem as starting at 1. We become more than friends. i can't pin point if its the phraseology or, hmm, the phraseology... that sounds out to me. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After I read your comment, it got me thinking whether it really started at 1. Being more than friends has its risk, it was painful for me, though.

      got to check what phraseology means, haha. :)

      Salamat LOF

      Delete
    2. its how you phrased it. "we became more than friends" imagine someone saying that to describe their wedding. there seems to be a disconnect which is evident in the phraseology.

      Delete
  11. My gawd, mare. Maton pala ang peg mo! lolz

    ReplyDelete