Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Crazier

*play this first*

I'd never gone with the wind. Just let it flow. Let it take me where it wants to go.

It started with a stare. I was sitting on a coffee shop in front of the mall’s cinema when I saw you. I noticed you right away. Your nerdy ways impressed me.

You open the door, there’s so much more, I've never seen it before

I saw you smirk. Probably you noticed me watching you. You then pretend to be busy with your mobile phone, you even acted like you were talking to someone over it. It was cute. Everything about you was cute.

I was trying to fly but I couldn't find my wings, but you came along and you changed everything

Anxious, I immediately grabbed my stuff, made my last stare and walked my way to the escalator to get out of the building and smoke. It might be the last time I will see you. I try to memorize how you looked – from the way you stand to the way you carried your red rucksack. However, you followed me. I tried to haste however you catch up. Finally, you said hi.

You lift my feet off the ground, you spin me around, you make me crazier, crazier

My mom said that I should not talk to strangers. It’s wrong meeting people this way. But there was something right in all the things that were wrong that day. I just cannot point my fingers on it. Then, I said hello.

Feels like I’m fallin’, and I Am lost in your eyes

You were perfect. The way you handle a conversation and your confidence blew me away. You said you were waiting for someone, and I just don’t care. Maybe he’s important but that person has to wait.

You make me crazier, crazier, and crazier

I was also waiting for someone, but I just don’t want the feeling to end. The sudden rush of blood, the butterflies on my stomach, and the fireworks, they were everywhere.

I've watched from a distance as you made life your own every sky was your own kind of blue

But we have to let go. Yes, the conversation was awesome, the sparks were there, but we are living separate lives. We have separate lives with somebody else.

And I wanted to know how that would feel and you made it so real

We exchanged numbers, and then we meet again. It was weird how I acted after we met. I started deleting all my messages on my phone, that way, if ever someone checks, your messages will not reflect. I even named you after a girl officemate, lied about my whereabouts, and went with you somewhere far where no one can recognized us.

You showed me something that I couldn't see you opened my eyes And you made me believe

Yes, we love each other. We were selfish. Both of us know that what we had was hurting people, what we have was wrong. Hence, You lift my feet off the ground, you spin me around, you make me crazier, crazier. Feels like I’m fallin’, and I Am lost in your eyes,You make me crazier, crazier, and crazier.

Baby you showed me what livin' is for

Guilt started to sink in. People started to know what we were doing. Happiness really has its price. Being happy for the wrong reasons will always make us unhappy.

I don't wanna hide anymore

We decided to end this.

You lift my feet off the ground

You spin me around

You make me crazier, craizer

Feels like im fallin' and I

Am lost in your eyes

You make me crazier, crazier, crazier

Crazier, crazier,

 


It all started with a tweet. Can emo bloggers change their stripes? Blog superstar Spiral Prince and I shall attempt to do just that. The rules are simple. Write ten consecutive happy posts. If you falter, you have to write five more. *gulp*

I decided to use song titles for this, that way I won’t be confused. :)

The Emo Blogger's Happy Blogging Challenge: Madness

5 comments:

  1. Tsk. The madness of madness. And I also love that T-Swift song. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe. Glad you like it rei! Well, It was inspired by the song.

      Delete
  2. Do you remember the boy or just the feeling? hihi

    ReplyDelete