Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Random Orange

Another team mate got pregnant. It’s good news because another member will be added in our little family in the office. On the downside, she needs to go on bed rest for a week. That means, no one should go on unplanned leave because we are under staff again.

Every time someone I knew got pregnant, my respect for woman intensified. I know its hard having a baby, the physical and emotional aspect of it seems frightening. However, I asked my friend who just gave birth on her first baby how it really felt giving birth, she just told me that “it’s one of the best thing that happened to her.”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

I still haven’t moved out. The house that I planned to get is now occupied, damn you, SSS for delaying my salary loan. Haha. Now, I am still asking my contacts in V. Luna if they can get me a room or a house where I can stay. I really want to move out before I change my schedule this coming January.

Next month, I will be on morning shift. I really don’t want to change my schedule. However, my superiors informed me on our previous meeting that our HR Team started to notice that I was on night shift almost a year, now. Changing my schedule next month is already mandatory. But I am still planning how I can stir things up.

I am really not use to going to work in the morning. Basing it on experience, I am more productive whenever I work at night. I also noticed that whenever I work in the morning, sometimes, I am late. Most of the time, I am on unplanned leave.

I’d rather stay working in the evening.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

I already received an email from Ms. N that she already received the books! I am just waiting for the pictures. This is really exciting. I can’t wait to see the children’s reactions the moment they received my Christmas Gift.

4 comments:

  1. good luck in finding a home! and good luck in your schedule change at work. It will probably take you a month before you can really adjust...

    do come visit my blog too! Leave a comment if you can. http://tndcallphilippines.blog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like you, I am a night owl as well. I hope you can move out soon, keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Tnd, welcome po! I will. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Partner, yeah, i am also hoping that one. Don't worry, me moving out will be another post here.

    ReplyDelete