Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

What’s In the Bag?

It is never easy shopping for books. But it is a different story when you have to shop for 3rd Graders that you haven’t even met.

IMG_2768 (2) IMG_2767 (2)

All I know is that they were third graders –- partly innocent and partly adolescent. I don’t even know what they are studying, or how much things do they know already. So I just relied on what I want the kids to learn from the books that I will send them. I also want to encourage them more so the items must be fun.

After the long process of budgeting and choosing the perfect items, I ended getting a Collection of Short Stories, A fable, and something that they will make english fun. :)

A. COLLECTION OF SHORT STORIES

B. FABLE

C. SOMETHING THAT WILL MAKE ENGLISH FUN

This was not the one we got, I cannot find the cover of the one we bought. Peace naman. :)

So, What do you think? Okay ba? :)

5 comments:

  1. At talaga namang mahirap maghanap wehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. i did the same para sa grade 1 kids naman! super naexcite ako nung nabasa ko to sa blog ni nortehanon kaya send agad ako haha. i am sure what you do for this kids will have a fantastic effect on their lives. magiging orange wit din sila when they grow up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is not a bad idea i guess PM! hahaha... Thanks ha. you made my day na. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the books of Bob Ong. I'm one of his fans. In fairness, ibang-iba na ang blog mo ngayon! Keep it up. Try mo ding mag-apply sa Google Adsense. Pasok na pasok ang blog mo sa kanila!

    http://eltorobumingo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hay naku, disabled ako sa google adsense, tapos nagfafile ako ng appeal, hindi ko naman makita ang publisher id ko, hindi ko tuloy alam ang gagawin. hahaha! Anyways, bahala na... :)

    ReplyDelete