Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Nuffnang Asia Pacific Blog Awards 2011

I am a blog hopper! Every time I am at work, to kill time and to stay awake, I read a lot of blogs.

Nuffnang already presented their list of Nominees for this year’s blog award, and to show my support to all my Idol Bloggers, I am posting their links below!

All you have to do is go to this website and click the following Blogs. I got the list from Nina, one of the nominees, I’m sure she won’t mind if I will post it here. Hehe!

BEST FOOD BLOG – thefatkidinside.com
BEST TRAVEL BLOG – justwandering.org
BEST FASHION BLOG – itscamilleco.com
BEST PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG – lantaw.blogspot.com
BEST GEEK BLOG – geekout.ph
BEST GEEK BLOG – yugatech.com
BEST PARENTING BLOG – themisischronicles.com
BEST LIFESTYLE BLOG – jenniepperson.com
MOST ORIGINAL BLOG DESIGN – blog.ditz-revolution.net
HIDDEN GEM – googlygooeys.com

So, Friends, what are you waiting for? Start voting! Well I just did. :)

The Nuffnang Asia Pacific Blog Awards will be on December at Malaysia. Congrats to all the Pinoy Bloggers who are already winners for me. Represent!

2 comments: