Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Christmas Na!

Papa Jack is already playing Christmas Songs -- The kind of songs that will make you sad about Christmas, who wants to listen to Sana Ngayong Pasko,right? But yeah, Christmas also has a heart warming magic on it that will make you smile though how depressing the music is.

 Photo Credit

Christmas has always been the time of the year where I start to reflect on all the things that happened to me in the past year. Every December, I try to remember all the things that I’ve learned, lost, accomplished and succeeded on while I concentrate on all the things where I also failed. Christmas has always been good to me. I will always love the season of giving.

Our office is now decorated. There are several Christmas tree in the reception and the office of our bosses, garlands with red Christmas balls draped behind my station, and my officemates also started displaying their blinking Christmas tree on their desktops.

Since our building is located in a hotel, the decorations are grand. On the reception of our building, there are three Christmas tree in three sizes, small, medium and of course large. They placed it in a way that it creates an illusion that it is a big Christmas tree from a far. Beside is a house that is made of bread and cake icings. The aroma of cinnamon is everywhere the moment you enter the building. It’s sweet and delicious. I love it.

I am still not ready for Christmas. I haven’t even written my Christmas list, well, I am not used to writing lists. Because all these years, I am so used to the people I am celebrating Christmas with. They are the same people that I am giving gifts every time the season came – my family, god children, some friends, and some of my relatives, they always get something from me. But this year, I think I need to create a list. As I grow older, but not that wiser, I’m starting to realize that there are more people who needs to receive something from me. If all else fails, I will just send them a message saying “Merry Christmas.” It’s the thought that counts, right? Haha!

Christmas is already here. Are you guys ready for it? If not, you are not alone. Let us enjoy the rush together.

Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Christmas = 13th month pay hehe. Mukhang pera noh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @chet, merry christmas din!

    @elmer, haha... sobrang tama!

    ReplyDelete