Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Dear Self,


The reason why I’m doing this is because I want you to know how proud I am of you. You did great this year. Also, I want everything documented. So if the world will not end on December 26, 2012, we will have something to read back and assess. It sounds crazy doing this, I know, but please understand that there are a lot of things that I want you to know. Don’t worry, I promise I will make it short. I will try.

First, I know I promised you a lot of times that I will change, or that I will do better. And, I know, that I failed you a lot of times. But for sure you were aware of what were the things that the two of us had been through. Though we’d achieved a lot of things this year, we’d also failed a lot times. I'm sorry if I made you feel bad most of the times, if there were times that I made you think that I do not care about you, but seriously, I do.

I’m still unsure of the things that will happen. But, as what your favorite author always say, sometimes you have to live for what is happening now, it’s not that we don’t have to worry about the future. But you only have one life to live and if you will not do the things that we want now, when? Maybe you should start avoiding this philosophy and just use it when need. Sorry, when both of us are capable.

You have a lot of plans. Don’t worry, I will really do my best to get healthy and fit this coming year. You are already minimizing on my rice intake so I hope that will do the trick. Once you lose enough weight, you will definitely go on swimming lessons so we can start enjoying the beach and pool parties. You will never be another wallflower again, I assure you that. I will really do my best to quit smoking this year. Maybe you can get a less stressful job, or friends who will motivate you to stop smoking. Okay, we can try the former. J

Now that we are talking about getting a less stress job, don’t you think it’s time to resign? Seriously, I really don’t want to entertain the thought. Before, you just resign because you want to, because the pay is not worth it, and because the company was not even helping you grow.  But, you have plans. How can you start your adventures if you really don’t have much? Yes, you can start saving money, but we know each other pretty well. Every time you save money, something bad happens which make us use your savings. Maybe, you can get a part time job? But staying in an office for almost 11 hours then work for another four hours will kill us both, so you just have to start applying and make sure that you will get an offer that you’d never had before. You have to start from there. Don’t worry; if they will not hire you, we still have our current employer who will surely not get rid of us. Haha.

Here are that things that you should get next year. Hmm… a laptop -- since you sold your old one, a camera, a place of your own, and a lot of guts to fall in love again. Don’t forget to enroll on a MBA; it’s better for your resume. You need to visit at least 10 provinces next year, aside from Quezon and Cavite. Most importantly, you need to experience riding a new vehicle next year.

Lastly, just continue writing.

Just be strong, and I promise you that I will be stronger for you. Who know what will happen next year? All I know is we are stronger when you and I are together, we can move mountains!

****************

Scheduled post.

Siyempre hindi lumabas ung post... Haha. Asar. :)

To the best Blog Readers in the world - Happy New Year. Thank you for making my 2011 extra special. I am so excited for 2012!

Party! :)

5 comments:

  1. Ang sipag mo naman mag-work. Hate na hate ko mag-OT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha AWESOME
    i like it when you said have the guts to fall in love again,i really burst out laughing maybe because i feel you on this...know what you dont have to be tight on yourself, if you want to eat then have some, dont put limits just take the healthy ones...its ok to be chubby IF! your healthy,payat nga sila but are they healthy? db ^^ im slim,but i want to gain more pounds so dont change yourself maybe lets put it this way JUST BE FIT...^^ you have others dont do,and just enjoy life as what youve said...eat love pray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. It's odd knowing someone who's already thin wishing he was thinner. Wallflower? Amp. If you've got my physique, you have the right use that term. But, c'mon you're not fat. XD Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sharder, thanks for dropping by. :)

    Im not thin. :)

    ReplyDelete