Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Believing on Something

i didn’t attended the final interview on my new company. it was really a tough decision that really left me thirsty for sleep this past couple of days.

a lot of my friends mentioned that i should trust on my guts, and my guts was really saying no to it. not because of the bad vibes, not because of how lonely the company seemed, but because i know i will not be happy with them.

i’d rather be broke but happy. happiness always comes first. :)

now, i am just relying on what steve jobs said, that at some point the dots will somehow connect in the future, that i have to trust on something. because it will give me confidence to follow my heart and eventually, lead me to something greater.

something made me stay in my present company for two years. its the longest that i’ve been in any company. that made the whole difference. that is my something.

7 comments:

  1. you've made the right decision ^^ if i were to read what you just explain... for sure,youre friends are proud of that something ^^ godbless orange...

    ReplyDelete
  2. often times it's easy to get sidetracked by what seems to good at first. then reality hits back and we come to realize that is not really what matters ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, now i understand why they always say that money cant always bring you happiness. thanks brian

      Delete
  3. Pareho tayo. Right now me interview sana ako pero I decided not to go. I feel not good about it. So here I am staying for more in my present job. Wish you all the best.

    May we all connect the dots of our lives in the future!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. salamat dorm boy. at least hindi ako nagiisa.

      Delete
  4. .. stick to what you feel will be better for you (for now) - and that is just what you did. :)

    ReplyDelete