compromise is synonymous with reality. and in my simple, boring and humble life as a regular office employee, i really need to work on things that will definitely work with my schedule, my pay and the other responsibilities that goes along with being a grown up.
i really have to start acting, thinking and deciding as a grown up.
with that being said, here’s the list.
the 10 things i must accomplish in 2012
- get new gadgets! – i have three things on my list this year – a laptop, a camera and a blackberry. since i sold my old laptop in exchange of a cow, i need to get a new one. getting my online account hacked really alarmed the hell out of me. this is on top of the things that i need to get this year. i am really not techie, but since i decided to maintain this blog, i badly need it. i really don’t know if i can take good pictures, but getting a camera will really help me. aside from that, i can also post pictures here. that will be sweet. i want a blackberry because i just want to have one. haha.
- learn to swim – …and hopefully, i will really learn.
- get my own place – i am still searching for that dream abode. haha. unfortunately, it’s really hard looking for a place that will fit my budget and my demands. but, i am still hopeful. for this one, giving up is really not an option.
- cook a dish – i really don’t know how to cook. so this will really be a challenge.
- go solo backpacking or with one friend only – i got the idea from pm, and it will really be an adventure if i will be able to accomplish this.
- finish a meal with fish on it – ayan na, lumalabas na ang kaartehan ko, haha. i don’t eat fish, and it will be surprising for everyone who knew me that i’ve tried and finish one.
- fall in love again – i know. the moment has come.
- take my family on a vacation – since i am working here in manila and my folks are everywhere, it will be amazing if even for just one day, we will be enjoying the same view together.
- encourage someone to create a blog – i just want someone to have the same experience, that i felt. the moment i started writing again. :)
- go back to school – going back to school sounds fun. learning new things is always fun.
definitely, 2012 is my year. i can feel it (sabay arte ng balikat.)