Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Day 1: The Idol Contestant

Day 01 — The one thing that it seems like everyone else on the planet is into but I just cannot stand is…

What is the 30 Days of Blogging Honesty and one Dare? It’s an activity for all bloggers out there to answer 30 questions in 30 days. I just browse thru all the questions and damn, they were not easy to answer. Good thing we will start with something I consider easy to get away with.

Who here watches American Idol? Probably, you all know Jessica Sanchez.

Yes, she is making news now because of her ability to kill those ballads, and another yes because she is also Pinoy. I really give props to all the Filipinas who make it on American Idol like Jasmine, Camille and Ramiele however there is really something in her I really don’t like. Her swag is really too much and sometimes, I really find her over confident.

She is pretty good however I know that she will not win this year. I like Hollie more, or probably, Phillip or Colton will win the competition.

To all Jessica fans out there, please don’t hate. Smile

18 comments:

  1. I don't follow the show enough to know about how she has been acting over the season but I did like what I watched this last week. She is very good but I think the best performance went to Heejun Han. I love that Donny Hathaway song and I know Donny's daughter Lalah must have been proud. Heejun nailed that song to the Billboard #1 spot in my opinion.

    If I see the show again, I will look for her swag as you say. I'm glad that you are a part of the 30 Days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, that was good. too bad heejun got eliminated.

      You should, Tom. Thank you for considering me in the activity! I really love it.

      Delete
  2. I'm with you, although I'll take it one step further and admit that I'm not into Idol at all...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caroline. I love Idol, I watch all the seasons.

      Delete
  3. Parang ang cool sumali sa Blogger's Clube n'yo. Pano sumali? Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha... Yeah, you should join. I don't know how will it work because we already started yesterday. Maybe you can check Tom's blog for more details. :)

      Delete
  4. I just can't get into this show. I have watched the finals a couple of times. But it haven't peaked my interest enough to watch the whole season. But Dancing with the Stars, that I can watch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I also love Dancing with the Stars! Specially the season where Nicole won! :)

      Hi Sylvia, thanks for dropping by. :)

      Delete
  5. Hi Lj :)
    I don't watch American Idol. I heard about her tho..don't really see her face on net, just now! I am Pinay, note, I'm not hating you for that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kamusta Shiramae?

      I am Pinoy too. And Sometimes, people think that just because someone is Pinoy you also have to rave about her. Its unfortunate I don't.

      Delete
  6. super like ko si Jessica.Though she might not win, I still hope she does:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also hope that she do. Para sa mga pinoy. And even if she win, I still don't like her. :)

      Delete
  7. Nakaka-relate ako dito pero iba yung sa akin (kasi di rin naman ako nanood ng AIU, hehehe) si Charice.

    Proud ako na Pinoy siya pero di ko s'ya trip. Mas gusto ko pa si Apl de Ap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ay... apir tayo jan! ayaw ko din sa kanya. :)

      Delete
  8. Hahahaha don't worry LJ, the JSanchez fans won't hate you. Hmmm, actually prefer Joshua Ledet or Skylar Laine to win this season :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, i just wish the won't. up to this point, i really cannot undestand her. I love Skylar, let's not talk about joshua! :D

      Delete