Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Day 19: The Long Hair

Day 19 — The film that best describes how my day-to-day life feels is…

 

This is a hard one. Aside from I really don’t have a lot of movies to choose from, I don’t know any movies that may be as weird as me. I wish I can answer the Hunger Games, but it will not makes sense. :D

So I will just settle for Tangled! Hahaha!

I know that the movie is too gay but there will always be something about Rapunzel that fascinates me. The idea of doing everything to pursue a dream will always touch something in me. I can so relate! Haha. Who doesn’t have a dream, right? Who will not do everything to achieve it? Even vicious people have one. :)

To better understand it, enjoy the video below!

5 comments:

  1. Ang basa ko sa unang statement, "This is a hard on" :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha... naughty! mahirap kasi... :D

      Delete
  2. .. does that also mean you have seventy feet-long, magical, golden hair? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello rob! :D i hope i have one, kaso waley... :D kahit magical hair, wag na ung golden!

      Delete
  3. I dream a dream! Hahahaha ansabe?! How I wish I could also have a beautiful, long hair like her. Kaso since I have thick hair, 'll end up looking like Sadako O_O But anyway, I wish that you'll be able to fulfill your dreams LJ :)

    ReplyDelete