Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Hunger Games

By: Suzanne Collins

After I watched the movie, I know that I have to read the book. Definitely the story is interesting. It will give you something to think about.

I rarely watch movies inspired by book. Because sometimes, the movie will come up with a shorter version of what the book is like, deleting most of the important parts for entertainment purposes. However, props should be definitely given to the people behind the movie version, though they removed some part of the book, the plot of the movie really concentrated on how the story was written.

With a violent theme, Suzanne Collins was able to describe the book in a way that it will not concentrate on the battle part. Like the film, you will not be able to see body parts being torn apart, the movie is really intended for everyone.

It is really a good book! I cant wait finishing Book 2 and 3.

Enjoy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment