Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day 17: The Dreams

There are many mysteries in the universe. If there were one truth I could learn, it would be…

The Dreams… Pak! :)

Dreams – I want to learn about dreams.

There will always be something in dreaming that I always end up fascinated. The thought that the products of our subconscious mind can either help us get a good night sleep or kill us (hello, nightmares!) makes dreams really interesting.

Though I know that dream doesn’t really have an accurate interpretation. For sure, you are also like me who still wants to at least get an idea of what is really going on in your head. Dreams can get complicated and up to this point, it is still one of the universe’s greatest mysteries.

6 comments:

  1. i'm fascinated by dreams too. i wonder what they mean and how we come up with them. nice choice here lj!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. salamat, PM. Well the mystery of life is also interesting. :)

      Delete
  2. Pag sinisipag ako, tina-type ko dreams ko sa journal ko hehehe. I've been doing that for the past 2-3 years :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i don't keep a journal. hehe.... before i have a tickler on my bedside table so i will write there my dreams kaso pag isusulat ko na siya, nakakalimutan ko na. :)

      Delete
  3. Wow, oo nga naman. A persons dream is worth understanding and analyzing at the same time. Ansabe?! :D

    ReplyDelete