Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Day 21: The Mama’s Boy

Who would have thought that we are already at Day 21?

Day 21 – The person or persons that do not read my blog but I wish he/she/they would is…

I know a lot of people who doesn’t read my blog. Aside from I really don’t promote it; I really don’t go around telling every people I know that I have a blog. Yeah, you can see it on my twitter account, but only few people know that I tweet and most people that I follow of follow me have a blog as well.

I love anonymity, but to answer the question, I think my mom.

Since I never really spent my adult life in our home, I guess my mom will understand what I have become since I left home when I was 19. She will have an idea of the things that I am into and the thoughts that are running thru my mind. If my mom will know that I blog, she will love me more, because she will find out that though I have a life of my own now, I was able to keep the lessons that she taught me since I was a kid. She will still know that I become a good son.

And yes, I am a Mama’s boy.

5 comments:

  1. hindi ba mama's pretty gurl?! chos lang beb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. .. with or without knowing your blog, she still loves you unconditionally. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, don't worry LJ I agree with Rob. You're mom loves you no matter what :)

    ReplyDelete