Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

This Post is For You

This post is for you.

This post is for PM, Tom, Addie and Ayla! Though they are on Wordpress, they still take time to check my blog and sometimes, if Blogger permits, make comments! You guys rock!

This post is also for Elmer, who taught me how to use Windows live and Nuffnang. He even created a post about my blog on his page. That is really one of the coolest thing someone can do for me. Haha! Dude, delete my emails, please.

This post is for Nyl, Rei, LOF and everyone from the Emo Bloggers Happy Writing Challenge. You guys have been so nice to me. Words can never express how much I appreciate being part of the activity. I really learned a lot. And yes, I will finish the rest of the post. Haha!

This post is also for Sir Mots, because his blog is my favorite! Thanks for linking me back on your Blackout Poetry post. Thank you also for telling your readers to check my blog. Regards sa mga students mo.

And yes, this is also for Brian, Bogart Mark Joe, Zaizai and all the people I met through this blog. Pasensiya na kung hindi ko kaya mamention. You inspired me to write at least something interesting and something that every one can relate, and I promise I will really try my best to write more wonderful things. Thank you for sharing the whole amazing process with me.

Lastly, this post is for you. You who are reading this page and trying to bear how orange it is. Thank you. I never thought that I will be writing this long but since I know someone is viewing it, I really try my best to improve on everything. Thank you for motivating me. I may never know you personally, and I know this post will never be enough, but I am hoping this will show you how grateful I am that you are here.

This post is for all of you. Because, believe it or not, This page turned a year old!

10 comments:

  1. Cheers to you and your blog. LJ! I hope to read more of your orange-y wit in blogosphere. Apir! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw... cheers to meeting people of all sort due to blogging! Hurrah to more blogging years, LJ! ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. agree! Thanks for being amazing brian!

      Delete
  3. At talagang special mention pa ako? Hehehehe. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment is for you. Sorry eto lang naafford ko. lolz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha... that is understandable. Salamat. :D

      Delete