Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Day 04: The Blogger Friend

Day 04 — A blogger friend I’ve known for over five years told me she has been blogging anonymously all this time and most of what I know about her is her fantasy. My reaction to the news is…

Wow. That will be the initial reaction, just wow.

As a blogger, I honestly believe that I am writing to express myself, it will be a plus if you will have people who reads your thoughts, it will make you feel static if someone will drop a comment. But primarily we are writing because we want to be heard.

If that what is what makes him happy, who am I to question that, right?

Definitely, I will understand and things will remains the same. Open-mouthed smile

7 comments:

  1. I like using my blog to express myself. Good, bad and ugly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i also like that sylvia, thank you for dropping by.

      Delete
  2. I read a lot of comments where the end result depended on how in depth the friendship was but you just came right out and said things would remain the same with her. I'm amazed at the level of understanding from everyone taking this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i also see that, people will be shock, they will be amazed but in the end, things will still remains the same.

      Delete
  3. Hi LJ, I've been reading your blog for a while now. So you're participating too in the blog challenge :) I definitely agree with you. Pero mas lamang sa akin ang pagiging amazed mala, 'I-can't-believe-you're-one-hell-crazy-wild-and-imaginative-person!!!' ang reaction ko. Pero it doesn't mean na end of the world or friendship na ang kasunod nito. Napakaliit na bagay para gawing big deal :)

    ReplyDelete