Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Day 12: The Song

Day 12 — My favorite song to dance and sing to when no one is looking...

When I choose a favorite song, I focus more on the lyrics rather than the melody. Being a big fan of literature, a song with a great lyric really makes me happy.

Songs by singer songwriters are my favorites. I am a big fan of Taylor Swift, Owl City, Jewel and Ogie Alcasid.

Dancing is not my thing, though. So you will never see me singing and dancing, whether you are looking or not. Haha!

Right now, my favorite song to dance and sing to is taken from Smash! I am a big fan of the show and when I first listen to it really makes me want to download it right away. The song has great lyrics, and Katharine McPhee really nailed it.

The title of the song is, “Never Give all the Heart.”

*please click*

 

What do you think?

 

10 comments:

  1. Pwede palipat yung toolbar sa left-side? Nakakagulo sa scroll bar hehehe. Parang pangit yung blog theme of the week mo :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha... pasensiya naman, i will change it on my anniversary. :D

      Delete
  2. I suppose it is good but the piano was what captivated me. I'll need t listen to it again to hear her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, the song was done using a piano, better hear it again so that you will know how heart felt it can get. :D

      Delete
  3. I enjoyed Megan Hilty's version but Katharine's version knocked my socks off. I think the poem they were referring to was written by Yeats. It's a nice read too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for introducing me to the poem, Im thinking of posting it here anytime soon. :D

      Delete
  4. I am the worst when it comes to listening to the lyrics of a song. If it has a groovy beat to it, they could be talking about killing little turtles in acid and I would still be rocking to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. turtles being killed in acid is really a bad lyrics, but sometimes, listening to beats is also awesome. I love it when something will really keep my feet moving, but definitely, i still have to check the lyrics. :D

      Delete
  5. Wow, Katharine's version was just, just, just awesome! Although I have to listened to it again. Mas nangibabaw kasi yung tunog ng piano sa voice niya eh :)

    P.S- This is the first time I've heard of Smash.Is this a TV series?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, its a TV series, sobrang crazy ako about it. just talking about it makes me feel so excited! :)

      Delete